**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The bear tee from 09ish was waaay better than this. Idk why they switched up the printing on the tee this time around. I'll upload the earlier model later for comparison.

^ my guess is probably cut cost. The tee itself is thinner/cheaper compared to the older ones right? I havent bought any of these new ones.

Went to my outlet today and picked up the golf Bear tee. Gave the coupon and the cashier scans it and it goes through, but then he asks the other cashiers if the coupon is allowed on the Bear tee and one of them says no while another says yes. He ends up asking management on his mic if the coupon is allowed and they say yes so I got lucky.

Still on the hunt for the basketball bear. Hope its not too late.

thats crazy i bought 2 tees today an the chick ask me if i had a coupon an i said yes an it was a go i also am on the hunt for the basketball bear tee

Cant lie the quality on these bear tees suck.. they feel like the ones that come in the 3 pack, but what can we do? it is what it is...

Polo is just lazy releasing two white tees in a row, and as you guys have said, they fit a bit snug and are cheap material anyway. Why even bother dropping 40+ retail on em.

Are there usually sizes still available after the first day the new polo bear releases each month ?   Only asking because I grabbed the first 2 the day they released with no issues (basketball / golf bear).   However the bear in the suit (May's release) I'm having seconds thoughts just because of the price point and the poor quality.  I may cop if they're still available at my local polo outlet.   Are you guys noticing in your polo outlets if you go weeks later after the release that they're still available in all sizes or all sold out ?

Are there usually sizes still available after the first day the new polo bear releases each month ?   Only asking because I grabbed the first 2 the day they released with no issues (basketball / golf bear).   However the bear in the suit (May's release) I'm having seconds thoughts just because of the price point and the poor quality.  I may cop if they're still available at my local polo outlet.   Are you guys noticing in your polo outlets if you go weeks later after the release that they're still available in all sizes or all sold out ?
they sold out fast at all 3 outlets near me i was able to get 1 but couldnt get extras

Golf and Suit bear tees still sitting at my outlet. Basketball sold out in like 2 days

Last edited:
Just stopped by my local polo outlet this morning to see what they got.  Plenty sizes of the new Bear suit tees and still Golf Bear tees available.   These are probably not moving that fast because the price, lower quality, can't use a coupon, can't buy multiple tees to resell, etc  (A combination of things).  They'll eventually dry out in outlets,  but I think it's safe to say you don't need to go on day one when they release to get yours (if you really want one).  

Just stopped by my local polo outlet this morning to see what they got.  Plenty sizes of the new Bear suit tees and still Golf Bear tees available.   These are probably not moving that fast because the price, lower quality, can't use a coupon, can't buy multiple tees to resell, etc  (A combination of things).  They'll eventually dry out in outlets,  but I think it's safe to say you don't need to go on day one when they release to get yours (if you really want one).  
Can't use a coupon varies but deff agree with everything else. The few resellers I do see, they're having a hard time moving em. Good try but Ralph missed it on this campaign...

Can't use a coupon varies but deff agree with everything else. The few resellers I do see, they're having a hard time moving em. Good try but Ralph missed it on this campaign...
Seeing any of the 2017 Bear tees on eBay from $55 up to $70 shipped.  Mainly hovering around the $60 range.  Depending if they were able to use coupons or not,  they're only making about $10 max when it's all said and done (after eBay / PP fees , shipping).   Worth the extra $5 - $10 ?  lol .   I guess if you were able to get your hands on 10 tees, but just the leg work of going to the store, packaging up the tees,  going to the post office, etc would be enough for me to by pass a $5 - $10 come up.   To each their own I guess

I want to say this was '09 '10 when I got this one but even after years, it still looks more crisp than the one that released this month.

Back
Top Bottom