**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ralph Lauren is still paying $70,000 a day for the rent at the Fifth Avenue store. Shows you how bad they were doing there if they're willing to eat $25 million in yearly rent for the next 13 years.*

*400M lease was signed in 2013 for 16 years.

Last edited:
I guess everyone else wasn't feeling these April bear shirts either cause they're still sitting at my local Factory Store. Either that or they got another shipment in.

Visited the RRL West Broadway shop yesterday

Gorgeous stuff -- loving the indigo shawl cardigan and patchwork stuff

It's my favorite store in NYC -- the layout works well

Last edited:
On the bear tee: I think the sizing , quality , pricing or  style is turning people off.  The fabric is tissue thin and the sizing is for guys built like Kate Moss. I think the first tee caused a stir because it was a fun, vibrant red but with the new one: who needs another white tee? Perhaps RL should produce fun colors for Spring/Summer (yellow, orange, sky blue)  and then the colors should change in the Fall (maroon , pine green, black, navy). $45 ??!!?? Whatever...

@infinitemuzik @ahat20-nice RrL buys
@sneakersavant-great quality find
@kingogchicago- thanks for sharing

Latest Buy (finally!):

Purple Label Seude, Down Hunting Bomber with Shearling collar and Lambskin shoulder and elbow patches.

Last edited:
All year round I believe.

There's an image breakdown of the bears by month a few pages back.

Last edited:
According to the store manager at my local factory store in L.A., there will be bear beach towels with the tees this summer and an actual teddy bear will be released this year as well.

went to the outlet to cop the polo bear... but passed cuz it was 45 for a t shirt... ended up copping a sweater and using the 25% off... cant complain 24 bucks for a sweater :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom