**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Probably headed to ac tomorrow, will try to check the polo outlet and see if they got anything good

I'll be passing on the next 2 drops.  I believe it's the tennis bear and beach bear.  Already got them from the last release a few years ago.   I need to grab the bear in the sweater & boots and the martini glass bear come August / September

I'll be passing on the next 2 drops.  I believe it's the tennis bear and beach bear.  Already got them from the last release a few years ago.   I need to grab the bear in the sweater & boots and the martini glass bear come August / September

Very interested in those pieces that you mentioned..where do I look to see what all new is coming out? Thanks in advance..

P Racing

B
Details. Enlighten me

400 bones only 75 made they've done this off and on but used to classic polo bears and put them in some denim . I think I might have snagged the last one all together only the NYC store carried them I'll take some glamor shots in a few

RL should start a website so people can vote on clothing pieces they should bring back from recent years.

Any updates on what direction the brand is going in?

Haven't looked at the RL website in awhile and looked at 'Sweatshirts' section and it was looking bad.

Are the best days of RL behind us?

Any updates on what direction the brand is going in?

Haven't looked at the RL website in awhile and looked at 'Sweatshirts' section and it was looking bad.

Are the best days of RL behind us?
If this thread is any indication, the Brand is in trouble....  

^lol pretty much. Thread has been pretty dead. If wasn't for the little bear tee talk it would b tumbleweeds in here. the dot com is buns. I been buying more off eBay and IG than anything...

The RRL thread on Styleforum is thriving -- probably because they know RRL is gonna get the axe sooner or later

The tread is always slow during this time of year since it's full of smart shoppers. It always picks-up in the Fall since people will be shopping the Spring/Summer Clearance and there will be excitement about the new Fall/Winter stuff.

Back
Top Bottom