**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

If you are looking for better quality, then you'll want to go with the Ralph Lauren branded footwear.
The "Polo" boots are going to be the along same quality lilnes of the average sneaker.

Not to mention, those "Polo" boots are most likely going to end up going to outlets and discount stores such as Marshall's for much less.

If you are looking for better quality, then you'll want to go with the Ralph Lauren branded footwear.
The "Polo" boots are going to be the along same quality lilnes of the average sneaker.

Not to mention, those "Polo" boots are most likely going to end up going to outlets and discount stores such as Marshall's for much less.

Ohhh I see, Thanks y'all..

Couple of other pics of the River joints off dallaspenn.com

This joint goes hard...!!!

logo or not...

I don't understand why they didn't put the orange logo with the orange stripe rugby and the yellow logo with the yellow stripe rugby. :rolleyes

Anyone know anything about this sweater I picked up the other day?

Nobody has any info on this?

Honestly I could just do with some info on hand knits...I see you guys post a lot of them...where do you find them (other than ebay)? I don't think I've ever seen a hand knit even at a Macy's...

I don't understand what you need to know about it outside of how to clean it, whicih is located on the inside tags.
Fold it instead of hanging it so that you do ruin the shoulders.
'
There's no legendary myth behind it...it's a black handknit sweater with a red animal face on the front.

What info do you need?

Last edited:
I don't understand what you need to know about it outside of how to clean it, whicih is located on the inside tags.
Fold it instead of hanging it so that you do ruin the shoulders.
'
There's no legendary myth behind it...it's a black handknit sweater with a red animal face on the front.

What info do you need?

He's looking for info to add to his description and help him re-sell it on ebay.

Regardless of what info exists behind the sweater, it is extremely ugly with that deviled looking bison on the front and i'm sure nobody will pay his $449.99 asking price.

Last edited:
He's looking for info to add to his description and help him re-sell it on ebay.

Regardless of what info exists behind the sweater, it is extremely ugly with that deviled looking bison on the front and i'm sure nobody will pay his $449.99 asking price.
Oh, that explains it.

Hilarious!

Honestly I could just do with some info on hand knits...I see you guys post a lot of them...where do you find them (other than ebay)? I don't think I've ever seen a hand knit even at a Macy's...
You obviously dont go in macys much, that knit was heavily discounted at my macys

You obviously dont go in macys much, that knit was heavily discounted at my macys

i go into my Macy's at least once a week...granted...it's a small macy's (Reno, NV), but I just moved so hopefully I can find some better deals.

He's looking for info to add to his description and help him re-sell it on ebay....$449.99 asking price.

this mostly, but I'm asking $449.99 cuz I saw the last one go for $400 (and my price will drop week by week until it's gone)

i didn't think it was that ugly, I thought it was kind of cool looking....a bit different than the other polo knit sweaters I've seen. Kinda disappointed that they didn't have my size.

Last edited:

Just know you came up on a nice piece.

i go into my Macy's at least once a week...granted...it's a small macy's (Reno, NV), but I just moved so hopefully I can find some better deals.
this mostly, but I'm asking $449.99 cuz I saw the last one go for $400 (and my price will drop week by week until it's gone)

i didn't think it was that ugly, I thought it was kind of cool looking....a bit different than the other polo knit sweaters I've seen. Kinda disappointed that they didn't have my size.

Original price on the sweater was 595.00 I want to say it came out in 2011. I do know they were heavily discounted at the end of the year. Probably around 350ish.

Dying to make one last rugby order w/o wifey spazzing out in me. Lol, she's always like "if it's not sneakers, it's polo or rugby with you..." She wants me dressing more European and ****. Eff that..

LOL. No doubt!! I'm in the exact same situation. I gotta sneak off and just order sh*t and when she finds it in the closet I pull the old "What? That? I had that for the longest time!!" lol.

Back
Top Bottom