**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

[/QUOTE]

Was able to pick up this colorway as well as the red one for retail plus shipping
C674F1BC-CD02-4EF4-ABF3-527DC3E38A70.png

Was intrigued at first by the teaser pic. Then let down as the actual pics of design leaked. Ditto what others said about rehash previous design. Number 1 Hawaii and Number 3 Stadium still best ones so far.
Facts, got this same shirt from 2015 I believe when they released the other 4 just like it in different flavors. Got the green indian & blue bulldog as well.

What happened to the limited edition polos that were dropping once a month (elk ridge etc)? I was waiting for the tiger joint to drop

Edit - nevermind :lol:

Last edited:
all those hoodies will be had when they hit discount.
all those new bear hats are trash.
that new 92 ski w/ the lil pony is trash.
end rant.

don't disagree with the discount thing...

but love the new bear hats and ski jacket. think i actually prefer the new ski jacket to the old... And i dont get folks complaining about the small polo logo on it?

I like the 92 ski...not as much as the original but I like it. Not feeling any of the bears but the fair isle.
And the fat bear items are atrocious but to each their own. Besides the Stadium stuff that Varsity Jacket & the fair isle bear are the dopest items out to me.

I like the 92 ski...not as much as the original but I like it. Not feeling any of the bears but the fair isle.
And the fat bear items are atrocious but to each their own. Besides the Stadium stuff that Varsity Jacket & the fair isle bear are the dopest items out to me.

think you just summed up the new Polo.

after cancelling denim&supply, black label, rugby, etc. They now have a much bigger Polo brand that will take more chances, try more things... So i think folks will see more stuff they hate, and more stuff they love.

i really like the new polo. if they play it safe, like they did for a while.. They end up making nothing folks hate, but nothing folks are in love with.

think most are missing out on the cancelled black label stuff, tho. Best deals I've ever seen for RL stuff, and some of the nicest pieces...

@est1989 any idea what the eagle knit hoodie gonna retail for?

I remember you mentioning a while back the crest tneck gonna be like 300 and the ski knit will be 200 (not sure if you meant this 92 ski or the one that was in the pic with the crest tneck)

75% of Ralph Lauren's catalog has never been for me, so I really appreciate when RL puts out the 25% that I do like. So I understand why different collections appeal to different customers.

I'm not into the bears or the vintage clothing but I definitely appreciate it for what it is, which is why I would never consider buying the new FakeBear hats nor the 92 Ski mashup. There's no good reason why RL did not
produce the graphic 92 ski fleece hoodie separate from the vest. It looks like it should have an oshkosh tag sewn in it.

I see the Canal Street DNA all over these new pieces. I just cannot believe that RL gave these the green light.

Back
Top Bottom