**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I can get with the Suicide, but what's good with Ralph & these nylon fleece hybrids?

looks like big chunk of fall/winter 2017 stuff is messing with expectations of hybrids and materials. think it works better on the monochromatic pieces that look like they were originally designed for black label.... same color tafetta, scuba cotton, etc all mixed into 1 piece.

The Hybrid clothing was sprinkled into the polo and polo sport collects, but the majority was under the RLX umbrella. It became a Black Label staple later, where RL found they could charge much more for it. Now that Black Label is over, customers still associate the current Polo Hybrid items with "luxury". Which is the reason they people don't mind buying them at upwards of $300.

I stay away from most of the Hybrids, but when they are done right there's very few items that come close...especially with knits and cashmere.

Just peeped this on the new knit. I tried it on and thought it had ripped lol.
IMG_8110.JPG

The women's version has slits. Wasn't sure if the men's was the same.

D49E070F-F7DD-4FC3-B9A1-0798E5B86420.png

Not big on hood more the fact the sui blowup goes down to the front pockets..wish they would have made it just short of the pocket

^If i cop that hood is being removed!
-Edit
Forget it, at $500 they can keep it.

Think almost anything RL/Polo can be had at 30% off... Seems like Macy's has constant "pre-sale" for 30% off and can pick up later...

And after I started shopping there regularly again, I get emails with "30% off anytime!" codes.

So any of these $500 items are really $350, which is fair... The ski jacket I just got for $200, and think it will be easy to get for $140.
If I buy another jacket, same exact size, can I return it with the first receipt at $200 at macy's? Any idea?

Think almost anything RL/Polo can be had at 30% off... Seems like Macy's has constant "pre-sale" for 30% off and can pick up later...

And after I started shopping there regularly again, I get emails with "30% off anytime!" codes.

So any of these $500 items are really $350, which is fair... The ski jacket I just got for $200, and think it will be easy to get for $140.
If I buy another jacket, same exact size, can I return it with the first receipt at $200 at macy's? Any idea?

i get those same 30% off codes which do not apply to new RL items,also just call customer service and get a price adjustment!

Word wtf how does the crest knit cost much more cheaper than that knit

Im not eem bothered bout the dipset joint being 5bills, itll be swooped on discount.

Ski joint, now thats an abomination tho. When the pics first leaked it was on my list, thinking it was a knit sweater. After seeing that pic... Im good. Money saved. Still want the scarf tho :lol:

Crest and dipset are on my list.

$500 turns into $200 real quick. Just keep calling it ugly so it can sit around long enough.

Im kinda digging the vigor that's being brought back into RL regardless how hard it might be to get certain pieces. Feels like when the Rugby era started up again. OG's hated it, but pieces were flying.

i like these new patchwork shirts.. the best way is to wait until there's a sale at macys? or would the outlets have them?

Back
Top Bottom