**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I already have the white one. Don't get bent over the sink because you don't have access to an outlet. Hopefully people look out for one another.

3542E690-C69E-41AB-8620-D0E112D24699.png
So I guess some Macys may have received the Plates pullover or may be getting them now?
strange things happen. This same dude had 4 pullovers factory sealed a few posts back on his page. If its not the case and dudes are bringing their own items to take a picture at a store to essentially send people on a wild goose chase.. I don't know. Adults need to have better things to do with their time. Hope thats not the case. Some of these grown men start acting wild childish in these polo pursuits.

This is more than the OG. I believe the OG was between $325 and $398..which at the time I thought to be waaaay to much. Eventually it dropped around $125-175 on clearance at some of the bigger department stores. Hopefully these sit and prices drop eventually.

This is more than the OG. I believe the OG was between $325 and $398..which at the time I thought to be waaaay to much. Eventually it dropped around $125-175 on clearance at some of the bigger department stores. Hopefully these sit and prices drop eventually.

Definitely gonna need a big discount since they wanna mark it at 5.

Damn thing has eluded me since the last time and now Ralph wanna jack up the price on mans :lol:

S and XL already gone too

The ski joint... Wassup with that random windbreaker type hood?

If its the one from this pic, thats gonna be a pass. Will grab the scarf tho. One less item off my list :lol:

Hard to tell in this pic tho

Screenshot_2017-10-19-16-44-12-278_com.instagram.android.png

The one in the middle you posted is tuff tho

Edit: i see it in the background in the pic above

I can get with the Suicide, but what's good with Ralph & these nylon fleece hybrids?

looks like big chunk of fall/winter 2017 stuff is messing with expectations of hybrids and materials. think it works better on the monochromatic pieces that look like they were originally designed for black label.... same color tafetta, scuba cotton, etc all mixed into 1 piece.

Macys Friends and Family 30 % coming soon in November. Hopefully the fly sweaters will still be around.

My local Macy’s had the crest and sold all 8 pieces to a one reseller...not going to give him any shine. And Macy’s 1-800 says they are not sure how this Macy’s had it already but confirmed they are hitting stores in the next week or 2

Back
Top Bottom