**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

upload_2017-10-24_13-50-11.png

Outfit breakdown: black Chuck Taylor shoes, ripped black jeans, studded black belt, preppy/collegiate black 3 button sportcoat, striped t-shirt that says "PUNK", plastic white sunglasses, matching hat to the t-shirt red/black with skull n crossbones. Appears to be a cricket bat, can't tell the design on it... could also be a frat pledge paddle? needless to say, I've never seen anyone wear this outfit in real life... urban, skateboard, etc... it's hyperbolic and over-designed to be ridiculous and cartoony, IMO.

edit: unless they are trying to "sell" the idea that Polo can mix-in with punk outfits? that may be something they are attempting... seems odd, but so did them pushing some Polo gear into Urban Outfitters.

Hipster doofus bear

Bear used to have some swag

Feels like their pandering with some of the new bear designs, which to me is corny since people of all races flocked to RL just cause its dope, but I can understand them trying to get with the times. I can see one of these rainbow colored dread drug addict rappers rocking that crap. Hope they get checked by Sadat

damn, they onslaught of stuff doesn't stop...

from a guy on instagram that says he already bought one of the new fat bear tee's (the red one)

more colorblock/patchwork varsity stuff.

upload_2017-10-24_16-54-6.png

damn, they onslaught of stuff doesn't stop...

from a guy on instagram that says he already bought one of the new fat bear tee's (the red one)

more colorblock/patchwork varsity stuff.

upload_2017-10-24_16-54-6.png

I dunno how i feel about this one

Regent Street London has the sweat shorts that look like they match up with that latest athletic logo Polo shirt posted and they're only £175 a pair!

Fat bears are wack. That is all for now.

would be curious if folks with more or less bear stuff like these fatbears.

i have so many bear tees (15-20?), sweaters and sweatshirts (9), hats (15 or so baseball and beanie), and then throw in the pillows, blankets, etc etc.. really happy for a change up and something different.

think it will help those experiencing burnout keep shlopping more of the bear products into their shopping cart.

Back
Top Bottom