**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Limited Edition #5 - THE MILITARY POLO

polo_militaryLTD.png

Not sure when it drops officially... But landing page is up and hidden. When you try to buy, the actual product isn't loaded in yet.
Good pics of the shirt (front and back), tag and bag tho...

https://www.ralphlauren.com/brands-polo-ralph-lauren-men-limited-edition-polo-military-feat

Not my fave of the 5 but I like it.

don't think the LTD's have ever gone on sale, have they?

Not yet but I have a feeling they will considering the first one is still available and the fourth one dropped three years ago for $100 less and ended up wildly discounted. But we live in a P-wing retro world now so who knows.

Last edited:
Glad I didn't sell my beach pully, but I welcome the sweatshirt/rugby hybrid... you could freak it with a sick combo throwing something over it

I wanna see what that cold wave looking like

Im not mad at the snowbeach rugby hybrid. If its anything like the stadium collection im not getting it anyways :lol:

Cross flags joint :pimp:

Im not mad at the snowbeach rugby hybrid. If its anything like the stadium collection im not getting it anyways :lol:

I was just laughing at that... I aint catch none of the new stuff, i'm like shaq at the line when it come to copping :lol:

2359.jpeg
you wallets about to catch that cold wave lmfao

Son, if that or the hoody comes out its a wrap... I can already see the madness

Are most of you guys copping newer pieces? I've been buying nothing but vintage Pieces, and some rugby lately for the low (shout to my connect)

Mix of both. Got a list with some older pieces ive missed that im waiting to pop up in my size. Some that are on the list that have just been rereleased or are slated to be so midas whale go for brand new

8C460F07-F84F-4585-AFB5-B84900092107.jpeg

76737CA8-CD5A-4AC6-9266-AB827D4715B5.jpeg

56C95F09-20E0-4D51-B57F-52A74F2D583B.jpeg

Pics of the new snow beach hat. Again who knows which pieces from the collection they will actually bring back. The original collection wasn’t but 9 pieces or so in total anyway.

more than 9...

pullover red
pullover navy
vest
hoody
robin hood
bucket
hat
mechanic
cold wave jkt
cold wave pants
cold wave duffel
cold wave backpack

i know there's one more unicorn out there that'll remained unmentioned. then there's the kids items...

more than 9...

pullover red
pullover navy
vest
hoody
robin hood
bucket
hat
mechanic
cold wave jkt
cold wave pants
cold wave duffel
cold wave backpack

i know there's one more unicorn out there that'll remained unmentioned. then there's the kids items...

R.i.p my wallet!

Back
Top Bottom