robin hood
bucket
hat
mechanic
cold wave jkt
cold wave pants
cold wave duffel
cold wave backpack

i know there's one more unicorn out there that'll remained unmentioned. then there's the kids items...

The USA fleece
The knit sweater

I counted the red and blue pullover as one piece just a color variation. I definitely forgot about the bucket hats too. Most people don’t even know the blue collar pullover exists lol

The USA fleece
The knit sweater

I counted the red and blue pullover as one piece just a color variation. I definitely forgot about the bucket hats too. Most people don’t even know the blue collar pullover exists lol

usa i had in my head while i was typing but forgot to actually write it. the sweater completely slipped my mind, good catch!

Light swoop still waiting on this Crest to show up.
1FB36376-45D9-44F7-9702-5FA38C2D3053.jpeg

Gotta see if my girl still on this #noxmas because Ralphie tryna jux my pockets.
What day does the black martini bear tee drop?
Check your outlet. Went to mine this morning and they didn't know what I was talking about. Neither that or the hockey bear.

Gotta see if my girl still on this #noxmas because Ralphie tryna jux my pockets.

Check your outlet. Went to mine this morning and they didn't know what I was talking about. Neither that or the hockey bear.
My outlet knows about that and the hockey hoodie. I showed them pics on IG. The manager said she got an email showing the black tee last week. I have no idea when they’ll receive it

WP_20171101_18_37_10_Pro.jpg
black martini bear tee is out at the Gurnee mills factory store for anyone in Chicagoland.

walked into macys state st this evening and they had one crest on table. 30% off online code worked as well. Don't think this will be hard to get for $200-300.

Called my outlet.. they got the martini bear shirt in today. I’ll pick it up tomorrow. Haven’t gotten the hockey bear hoodie yet but I see it’s surfaced on resellers page

There's going to be a few for the outlets with Black Friday in a few weeks. Definitely want that hockey bear hoodie.

Back
Top Bottom