**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

and for no reason again.. order canceled.. This is getting to be a pain in the ***. This was my last major cop for the year.. now i got to stay scouting. People are not playing. full stock of Sui and Crest was up this morning. once it was like 6:45-7:00 everything sold out. I know the crest is not limited at all and will keep popping back up. I wonder if thats the case with the Sui. I have a feeling it is.

Does the hockey bear hoody and martini tee have sku numbers? Just got to my outlet and they looking at me like Im making iish up lol.

and for no reason again.. order canceled.. This is getting to be a pain in the ***. This was my last major cop for the year.. now i got to stay scouting. People are not playing. full stock of Sui and Crest was up this morning. once it was like 6:45-7:00 everything sold out. I know the crest is not limited at all and will keep popping back up. I wonder if thats the case with the Sui. I have a feeling it is.
Man I saw the sui sweater and was going to buy it but i spent almost 2000 this week so ima just wait because maybe other spots will get it and I can get some type of discount smh

Olympic ‘Superhero’ Bear sweatshirt slated for the holiday also. It’s in line with the new chubby bear so I’m looking forward to reviews thereafter.

Are you looking for the crest? what sz?

Man I saw the sui sweater and was going to buy it but i spent almost 2000 this week so ima just wait because maybe other spots will get it and I can get some type of discount smh

I was so close to being able to get it with a 30% off...
Are you looking for the crest? what sz?

appreciate that. Got the crest. My order for a M sui Knit was canceled. Was able to make three attempts even. Every order was canceled. Nothing wrong with the card. No idea. Maybe ill get lucky and scoop it for 30% off. Thanks fam.

I was so close to being able to get it with a 30% off...

appreciate that. Got the crest. My order for a M sui Knit was canceled. Was able to make three attempts even. Every order was canceled. Nothing wrong with the card. No idea. Maybe ill get lucky and scoop it for 30% off. Thanks fam.
Im hoping to get the crest & sui for 30% off, but the way these are being snatched up Idk.

Between the stadium and pwing release and now this crest knit polo is sinking faster than the titanic mofos must have no jobs or high on blow to be on a website at 5am because I woke at 6:30am to start getting ready for work and the crest knit was already soldout smh wtf

:lol: :lol:

I dont celebrate christmas or have kids, out here like

giphy (7).gif

Between the stadium and pwing release and now this crest knit polo is sinking faster than the titanic mofos must have no jobs or high on blow to be on a website at 5am because I woke at 6:30am to start getting ready for work and the crest knit was already soldout smh wtf

went to use the bathroom at 5:30 am checked this site and the smoke signal was up. some people just get lucky, and once the signal was up it was a wrap!

Ski hybrid dope but y’all buggin droppin 5 bills on it lol. I don’t have the dedication anymore to drop that kind of dough on a sweater/hoodie

That Stadium release f*ckery has everyone scared to miss out on anything. Meanwhile, RL is releasing a few size runs every week to fan the full retail flames.

Ralph and Sons sitting back like...

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    4 MB · Views: 8
It is that. Some pieces aren’t straight reproductions as you can see with the suicide hoodie.
Id rather the zipper. But i guess we already got alot of hoodies and sweaters already. But to be honest..I think i can get away with alot of pieces but im gonna hold off on the snow beach. Thats a serious lo-head/ og cult piece of clothing. I was like 3 when it came out i have no business buying that.

Id rather the zipper. But i guess we already got alot of hoodies and sweaters already

Yeah if they wanted to make the kids piece a men’s piece that bib woulda been the wave. Who knows besides P Shines and Just Blaze if these rugbys are actually dropping. Could just be a sample.

Back
Top Bottom