**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I’d like to know as well in case this info is being tossed around in private messages

nothing in private msgs as far as I'm aware.

dudes at RL Chicago usually give me the scoop, haven't heard anything yet.

also talked to quite a few people in the factory stores that can tell me what they are getting.. None of them had any word on those millennial bears coming anytime soon. Really confused how a couple stores got em but nobody else has even heard of em.

also talked to quite a few people in the factory stores that can tell me what they are getting.. None of them had any word on those millennial bears coming anytime soon. Really confused how a couple stores got em but nobody else has even heard of em.
I’m curious to know if this will make it to RL’s site. I’m almost positive it won’t be a outlet drop

The onslaught will continue well into 2018...

18BB4C9B-8AE5-4B31-93B2-545CFF94F256.png

Same here in L.A. I contacted the Cabazon factory store (which is the 4th highest grossing in the company) because I thought they would have the millenial bear in stock. The employees had no idea what I was talking about :stoneface:
I talked to the RL sales rep at Macys and he doesn't know if he is receiving the Snow Beach collection yet.
I refuse to jump through hoops/camp out for this stuff; I will go the other way from the crowd ;I will just collect USA/American flag gear/ bears and Gucci loafers.
But if I hear anything, I will PM the faithful on this thread.

The onslaught will continue well into 2018...

18BB4C9B-8AE5-4B31-93B2-545CFF94F256.png

JESUS.

where this from?? hoping that's real... And hoping when they do v2 of these lines, that they expand the production. any late to stadium 1 stuff will be easy to grab at msrp (or close) tho... With snow beach, cp93, hi-tech, stadium v2, etc.. Stuff is coming down in price rapidly.

Macys got the dipset hoodie on sale for 290 + free ship

Xs, S and L only tho

Why though?

If anything it makes perfect sense as it’s a ‘93 update for an ‘87 shoe.

I really wanna cop, but saving ducats for SB itself is much more important first and foremost!
Just prefer the stitched Nike Air opposed to the rubber air max tab, especially when you look at the shoe from side. Still looks nice overall but I would’ve preferred if they left alone.

anyone know what these pants are? they keep showing up in product shots with other items... versions of these pants/joggers with the pocket on the front of the left leg.

upload_2018-1-9_10-15-44.png
I'll send you a message because I can't get the link to work.

F31C74E0-4322-4F44-88B1-F7BA53BB2188.png
13C7B0AE-DD5E-4D51-8638-4CA5464420D9.png
774D10A5-2174-4F9D-AC67-93FF83FB0FA2.png
49B37248-C677-45B0-8982-A97FEA75278C.png
F31C74E0-4322-4F44-88B1-F7BA53BB2188.png
Quick question the limited polo p wing mashup shirt. I notice on the back of some of there shirts there is 1992 in blue stamped on the back. Isn’t it supposed to have 1992 stamped on the back of all of them? Or is this a clear indication that it’s fake. Posting pics

Last edited:
I've been there a couple times but never seen the stadium and hard to get releases. I'll ask around and let y'all know tho.

I've been there a couple times but never seen the stadium and hard to get releases. I'll ask around and let y'all know tho.
i'm in L.A. but I will keep you posted as well. It seems that the releases reach the west coast a few days/weeks after releasing in the east. Macys in Cali seem to drop their stuff at the same time when they do get them in.
For example, the Crest didn't reach the west coast until 1-2 weeks after dropping in NY. The weather, snow storms, shipping docks are a factor when it comes to speed. When they did drop tho, they were everywhere in L.A. and everybody ate.

Back
Top Bottom