**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Currently hunting in a Small...
3e7be437-0530-43fe-a04b-95387082f875_1024x1024.jpg

^^^Love that jacket would love to find XXL at a decent price. Wish I didn’t sleep when it dropped.
I slept on it too when I first saw it, fam. Most spots only had like 2 pieces per size. Ended up buyin the polo from Macy’s and to this day, I regret selling it!

anyone hit the factory stores up recently?

any new stuff drop?

Speaking of SB...

OG SB - 25th
B&W SB - 1st Feb

Should have official imagery on the 15th

nice.

any word on how they'll be releasing/distributing? RL mansions, online, partner stores (END/jimmy jazz/etc)?

Last edited:
anyone know what these pants are? they keep showing up in product shots with other items... versions of these pants/joggers with the pocket on the front of the left leg.

upload_2018-1-9_10-15-44.png

anyone know what these pants are? they keep showing up in product shots with other items... versions of these pants/joggers with the pocket on the front of the left leg.

upload_2018-1-9_10-15-44.png

I purchased these pants in early October from Macy's online and haven't seen them since, not even in stores! I'll keep an eye out and will let you know.

I dread to think really as I ended up having to pay resale for the Stadium plates qtr zip and it definitely wasn’t pretty!

I feel you on that. Barely anything from the Stadium collection landed here even though RL is carried here at major department stores. After market is my only option for now. I could, but not in the mood to travel to NYC to lineup.

I feel you on that. Barely anything from the Stadium collection landed here even though RL is carried here at major department stores. After market is my only option for now. I could, but not in the mood to travel to NYC to lineup.

We dont get ****. Ralph needs to show us more love

Back
Top Bottom