**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Its gonna be bear foolishness tryna get anything online.

Bots bout to have the website like the gates of zion on the matrix.

Attachments

• 4AA21706-26A9-46A6-9D5C-255E174C98F6-1847-00000551527E99E6.jpeg
    4AA21706-26A9-46A6-9D5C-255E174C98F6-1847-00000551527E99E6.jpeg
    573.1 KB · Views: 8
7BAD993C-34A9-4CBE-B2AF-BC2EB7B23CEC.jpeg

This pic is dam near 25 + years old !! Keep the corny snow beach crap never liked it (the pants and boony hat was all I was feeling) walked right pass it the day it dropped at the mansion
Only thing I’m looking forward to is the anniversary crossflags line. “Guess and lo from head to toe”
Since they beginning **** back bring back gloves hats socks headbands etc for this line

Last edited:

Keep the corny snow beach crap never liked it (the pants and boony hats and was all I was feeling) walked right pass it the day it dropped at the mansion
Only thing I’m looking forward to is the anniversary crossflags line. “Guess and lo from head to toe”
Since they bringing **** back bring back gloves hats socks headbands etc for this line

This and hi tech is what im waiting on

Idk I’m contemplating on dropping bread for that snow beach jacket or even the hoody but that’s steep af

I’ll prolly end up just copping some other vintage stuff instead

this is destiny for me, and I know i wont get any of it...

lifelong (not really, but since high school... 96'-97' the obsession began) polo fan.

and then the snowbeach comes out on my birthday. should be a sign right?

i'll be at macy's that evening buying the velour track suit jacket for 50% off as a consolation prize, i know it.

Lol, I feel you. Got the same bornday.

This pic is dam near 25 + years old !! Keep the corny snow beach crap never liked it (the pants and boony hats and was all I was feeling) walked right pass it the day it dropped at the mansion
Since they bringing **** back bring back gloves hats socks headbands etc for this line
:smh: Krash stay killin :pimp: Ima NEED that hoody if it's released.

As far as the SB drop, for some reason I feel like everyone that really wants it will eat. Idk why I feel better about this than the Stadium drop.

Oh **** they got a timer on the site, bout to be straight shenanigans. GQ should of went all the way and had Chef in the pictures though

Of course NY the only city with in store releases, RRL x Supreme coming soon

I’m gonna need to know what the sizing is like on SB.... not like I have a real chance tho.. I’m sure the bots will flourish once that timer ends smh

Still tryna figure out who those weenies in the photoshoot are and why they were chosen.

If not Rae, why not someone like Thirstin Howl?
Tom gould is the black dude. He’s cool with thirstin and was a force behind bury me with the lo on. He also models for Ralph. Seems like a cool dude that also knows his lo life history

Tom gould is the black dude. He’s cool with thirstin and was a force behind bury me with the lo on. He also models for Ralph. Seems like a cool dude that also knows his lo life history
I'm lost, are we talking about the first GQ pics that were posted or the ones on the official RL website? Cause I have no idea who those dudes are either

Back
Top Bottom