**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

No coupons needed and no restrictions? I think the last RL coupon I saw, RRL were excluded.

RRL is included and can be used on sale items. That's why I have to know how Slim Fits...fit sizing wise. I know a lot of things won't last once it begins at midnight.

RRL is included and can be used on sale items. That's why I have to know how Slim Fits...fit sizing wise. I know a lot of things won't last once it begins at midnight.

all depends on how u like your denim to fit. I normally wear a 32 waist but my RRL slim straights range in size from 31 to 33. when in doubt, buy both sizes and return the ones u dont like.

Now, as to this 25%..... this is on Polo.com correct? And it is automatically updated in my cart? And it applies to everything on the website? Did u get an email? I have nothing announcing this... all the loot I spend with Ralph I shoulda gotten a personal call from shorty! lol

I'm not really into the hassle of buying two jeans and returning. Especially since RL doesn't ship here and I get things done through a third party.

As for the others questions, I don't know. This info came up in the RRL section on SF, and a RL employee confirmed the sale yesterday.

EDIT: There's no code, items will automatically be reduced. Won't be reflected online until the morning.

Last edited:

Starts now, no code needed, RRL included.

If you have chicken legs then the slim will be alright. The seams at the calves were about to burst when I tried them and I could barely take them off so I only buy low straights.

If you have chicken legs then the slim will be alright. The seams at the calves were about to burst when I tried them and I could barely take them off so I only buy low straights.

That's me. But I have thick thighs, pause. I usually do Low Straights, so this is my first time buying Slims.

beacon print today. first time wearing, and it already started pilling on the bottom inside of the back of the shirt (i was wearing a bag). but whatever, love the print and the shirt is a great weight. if you see it on sale, consider purchasing! price point is much better than the beacon print from last year too, which i believe was around double the price.

Last edited:
^ That happened to me with the jeans I wanted. Had them sitting in my cart when they went on sale last week, waiting for this extra sale to come up. Checked this morning, still in my cart. Was about to checkout and purchase and I notice an item missing. I check and its those damn jeans, in a matter of 20 minutes, gone in my size. I just went ahead and got one size up.

Best value is on Rugby IMO 30% entire site, compared to RL with 25% additional only on older marked down pieces. The Private Sale a couple weeks ago included A LOT of pieces that went back up to full price and are therefore excluded from the 25%.
Just snagged an outerwear piece and a rugby off of Rugby cuz its doubtful the dope items will last for a steeper markdown. 30% is quite steep for pieces that literally JUST got posted on the site.

Best value is on Rugby IMO 30% entire site, compared to RL with 25% additional only on older marked down pieces. The Private Sale a couple weeks ago included A LOT of pieces that went back up to full price and are therefore excluded from the 25%.
Just snagged an outerwear piece and a rugby off of Rugby cuz its doubtful the dope items will last for a steeper markdown. 30% is quite steep for pieces that literally JUST got posted on the site.
why did u have to tell me about this? lol

i know a few dudes that can actually go toe - to - toe w/his collection, myself included *toots airhorn*
in other news, he's named one of the pieces wrong. a shame at that, especially for being such a powerful piece that he has.
jay we still waiting to see some collection flicks! i remember you posting a few back on ISS but we need to see more!

The wallet I want isn't included. :\

They do the black ryder wallet every year. At the end of the season call the NYC RRL Store and ask what's left, they might put them on markdown, unless the SA informs you that its a staple which remains in stock all year round. if you go back a couple pages you will see a Brown Embossed RRL Leather Ryder I posted, it says "RRL Brotherhood" on the face. There were very limited quantities of this Brown Ryder online, and I am not sure they hit stores. It has been YEARS since a brown ryder wallet was released (unless you count last fall's "croc ryder" which ticketed at $1200 ).

Student discount 15% stacks as well

STUD13811

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom