**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Regarding the 3 pack tees with the emblem on the bottom right. How do they fit? Im usually a large but do they fit big and should i size down?

Regarding the 3 pack tees with the emblem on the bottom right. How do they fit? Im usually a large but do they fit big and should i size down?

Size up. They shrink a decent amount. The white ones shrink much more than the black ones...

AYO!

Last edited:
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...62&ab=ln_men_cs2_pants&pg=2&parentPage=family

i want these cargos but they 495
tired.gif
mean.gif
^ saw those cargos at Bloomies they didn't look all that great. I can definitely see those Pants sitting for a while and end up dropping to a little over 200. IMO RRL definitely has the best cargos. Definitely copping these jawns. Slim fitting blue Cargos are really hard to get. 

^ The 25% one? I doubt there's a lot of reduced stuff still up right now (I haven't checked), which is probably where a person can really take advantage. IIRC that disc is applicable to most standard items. Any time it rolls around I just buy under garments and t-shirts.
I'm not expecting much. More than likely I'll be waiting a few weeks for the private sale.

Giving in Style - 100k supporting cancer care and prevention

Enjoy 25% off selected styles through10 Apr 13

Code: RLGiving13

These polo sales are getting more and more restrictive. First they reduced the % then the number of them per year. Now they are only usable on select merchandise. I mean, there were always restrictions, but they are definitely tightening up. At the same time the prices are slowly climbing. Oh well, just have to start shopping smarter.

Last edited:
These polo sales are getting more and more restrictive. First they reduced the % then the number of them per year. Now they are only usable on select merchandise. I mean, there were always restrictions, but they are definitely tightening up. At the same time the prices are slowly climbing. Oh well, just have to start shopping smarter.

once this sale is done, I'm pretty sure they'll put the same items on regular sale, just a little cheaper than the 25% off right now. Then after, there will be an additional percent off on aforementioned sale items. Only thing about waiting for the sale-on-top-of-a-sale is missing out on the pieces you want.

I say you get the pieces you want now and save the pieces you're not so thrilled about for later when they get cheaper

once this sale is done, I'm pretty sure they'll put the same items on regular sale, just a little cheaper than the 25% off right now. Then after, there will be an additional percent off on aforementioned sale items. Only thing about waiting for the sale-on-top-of-a-sale is missing out on the pieces you want.

I say you get the pieces you want now and save the pieces you're not so thrilled about for later when they get cheaper

I guess it depends. But in my case, for the past few years I've been able to get all the items I really want during the bigger sales. The key being to make sure I make my purchases within the first few hours a sale begins. The 25% I use on shirts and under garments, speaking of that, I notice there's new t-shirts now? I see the slim-fitting shirts have a grey logo now.

Thinking about getting some stuff off this sale. Got a lil polo collection but nothing special at all really. I've ssen some nice jawns in this thread tho

Bloomingdale's F&F ends 4/7/2013.

Passing on the RL Giving sale, nothing that I need from this season until the heavy sale happens.

Last edited:
Are the custom fit tees cut so that the collars hang lower? All of mine have had the collars stretch out after one or two wears and I hate the way it looks. 

Back
Top Bottom