**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

they get new items every day and move them relatively quickly bc they have a big following on IG. best bet is to watch their IG feed and be paypal ready when you see something. i've been to their store once and they do have items there. most vintage polo being sold at a store in brooklyn that i've seen anyway.
BIP,

Checked out the IG. Anyone been to Polo Store out in Brooklyn? Checked out their website and there wasn't much of a selection. Don't want to waste time going out that way because out of the way compared to where I am in Brooklyn. Still looking for Bear sweatshirts and hoodies.

Also, I'm still looking for the coastal patrol jacket. Can anyone help with that?
PM'ed.
Where can I get some patches at need some to add on new material
nerd.gif
"Polo Store" is Unique Style.
What's the name of this "Polo Store" in Brooklyn, I wonder if its the same place I've been wanting to visit?
DAMN! detailing looks really nice. yeah that back graphic is nuts.
Polo Sport, Heres the pics of the Women's USA Lake Placid Jacket (Japan Alternative). That back patch is mean, should've been a mens piece

they get new items every day and move them relatively quickly bc they have a big following on IG. best bet is to watch their IG feed and be paypal ready when you see something. i've been to their store once and they do have items there. most vintage polo being sold at a store in brooklyn that i've seen anyway.

PM'ed.

Ooooooohhhh weeeeeeee......that jacket is hot......for some reason even if you go to all the Polo stores, Macy's, Bloomies....Etc you will never see an entire line at once

Here's a another custom concept not completed....I'm not sure if I should put the patch in the center of the stripes, it's a perfect fit though. I will remove the Polo Sport label and apply a standard blue Polo label....what do you guys think?

stop it with the fake pwing patch. it won't ever be a pwing.

the custom hat was better, but the flag shield has been over used.

BIP,

Checked out the IG. Anyone been to Polo Store out in Brooklyn? Checked out their website and there wasn't much of a selection. Don't want to waste time going out that way because out of the way compared to where I am in Brooklyn. Still looking for Bear sweatshirts and hoodies.

Also, I'm still looking for the coastal patrol jacket. Can anyone help with that?

PM'ed.

Where can I get some patches at need some to add on new material :nerd:

What's the name of this "Polo Store" in Brooklyn, I wonder if its the same place I've been wanting to visit?

Polo Sport, Heres the pics of the Women's USA Lake Placid Jacket (Japan Alternative). That back patch is mean, should've been a mens piece

The one out in Brooklyn? :nerd:

That woman's sprort US anorak is REDDIC!
What year it come out?

Last edited:
Polo Sport, never got your PM.
i didnt PM you, when i use the multi-quote function i tend to reply on top of the quote... sorry for the confusion. but r.e. that coast guard jkt, you can google the exact name and sites will show up i.e. bloomies

Yeah I checked Bloomingdales but they don't have the XL.

JayRocksLo,

You thought the collection was crap? I thought the American side of it was pretty solid. Wish I got more than just the hoodie. Really kicking myself for not getting the jacket when I had the chance.

stop it with the fake pwing patch. it won't ever be a pwing.

the custom hat was better, but the flag shield has been over used.

The shield is always around, that's what makes it classic...it will always be relevant on some levels that why I like it.
The pwing is one of my favorite lines, I'm not sure if it will ever be remade, but I'm just having some fun...it's for my personal collection unless someone really wants it...

Are some of the models on the website wearing ll bean duckboots? I checked the boots on PRL's site but they don't have that particular style. Kinda weird if they are wearing another brand's footwear.

Not to sound like a snob or anything, but some of you dudes thats new to the thread can at least take the time out to skim through the entire thread, 90% of the answers you seek have been said more than a few times.

Imo that custom polo stuff is wack, almost as bad as putting pink laces in blue foams. If stock isnt good enough i don't know what is, but then again its your clothing...

Polosport - i actually like that jacket compared to the one from last year due to the lack of "coastal guard" on the back, shoot me a pm for the camo rlx link, couldn't find it on the bay.

Bip roberts - stay off my IG page (lmao) thats definitely digglahh

Last edited:
Not to sound like a snob or anything, but some of you dudes thats new to the thread can at least take the time out to skim through the entire thread, 90% of the answers you seek have been said more than a few times.

Imo that custom polo stuff is wack, almost as bad as putting pink laces in blue foams. If stock isnt good enough i don't know what is, but then again its your clothing...

Polosport - i actually like that jacket compared to the one from last year due to the lack of "coastal guard" on the back, shoot me a pm for the camo rlx link, couldn't find it on the bay.

Bip roberts - stay off my IG page (lmao) thats definitely digglahh

Custom is not for everyone, and I expect people not to like it.....but I'm always looking to try new things and possibly innovate, every fashion designer including Ralph Lauren probably thought the same way when he first started....I look at things and say "how can I improve on this or revamp in some way....not everyone is creative to think outside the box....oh we'll

Those boots have been on the runway in seasons before. They are definitely RL.

You have pics? I always thought they were bean boots, definitely copied from LL Bean if not but I would still buy every pair in every color. I'm having a hard time believing they are RL but I am hoping you can prove me wrong.

Looking forward to seeing more of the 2nd Regiment stuff.

You have pics? I always thought they were bean boots, definitely copied from LL Bean if not but I would still buy every pair in every color. I'm having a hard time believing they are RL but I am hoping you can prove me wrong.

I wish that I had some pics, but I don't. I do know that there is a womens mid version by Lauren that has been on shelves for a while.

Here's the Ralph Lauren Men's protoype sample from Fall 2011 that the model is wearing without laces.

The samples shoes are usually manufactured two years before the target season so I wouldn't be surprised to see them release, but RL has been known to scrap designs very often.

Y'all gotta Remeber Ralph treats online and flagship as 2 diffrent entities. Their in stuff ( flagships store) usually carries everything online does and also exclusives those boots come out every 2 years with a slight modification to them

Y'all gotta Remeber Ralph treats online and flagship as 2 diffrent entities. Their in stuff ( flagships store) usually carries everything online does and also exclusives those boots come out every 2 years with a slight modification to them
Do you have picks, because I've never seen the mens RL duckboots High cut with the LL Bean style (wavy gum) soles instore, or online.

Back
Top Bottom