**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Here's some more spring stuff to come...

Blue stripe joint in the middle basically came out at the outlet a number of years ago. Always loved this crest.

Still kicking myself to this day for missing out on military bombers and tiger varsity rrl put out a few years ago..

Waiting for the day DiPlOmAt TDOt gets tired of his. If ever...

You should message me, I usually have doubles. Got some great stuff coming in the next few days too.
It's always better though. :rofl:

Noted! I remember you had the blue/tan/red (maybe orange?) colorblocked jacket from a season or two ago. Really wanted that one.

Last edited:
Wasup lo heads, anyone know when macys 34 putting out the new stuff. I believe they also have a 25% off with the new season.

Uncle Murda rocking the flag in quite possibly the greatest commercial on NYC cable tv...lol

..Wu wah wuu wuuuu..

Fire

Last year's versions were tuff too..

These are crack...
I can see cats sleeping on them, go right ahead...lol

North jersey people,

Mall at Short Hills was running 50% off already reduced items...not sure how long they are running that promotion.

The blue and yellow junt I must have in my life!

I want both of those jackets but these aren't any wear in Memphis. What's up with Ralph Lauren and their short jackets??? Its like there isn't any jacket at least 30 in. Shoulder to bottom. I was thinking it would be cool if someone made like a male version of poshmark because besides eBay I don't know where to get some more older peices.

I want both of those jackets but these aren't any wear in Memphis. What's up with Ralph Lauren and their short jackets??? Its like there isn't any jacket at least 30 in. Shoulder to bottom. I was thinking it would be cool if someone made like a male version of poshmark because besides eBay I don't know where to get some more older peices.

Damn I sure was gonna ask peeps in the M if it has been spotted. Gonna see what Dallas area Macys were talkin bout. Man I know what you mean! I can't order RL jackets/coats online because I never know how the L/XLs fit on me.

On another note spotted Budden wearing a RL Flag skully on LHH.

Last edited:
Damn I sure was gonna ask peeps in the M if it has been spotted. Gonna see what Dallas area Macys were talkin bout. Man I know what you mean! I can't order RL jackets/coats online because I never know how the L/XLs fit on me.

On another note spotted Budden wearing a RL Flag skully on LHH.

Yea man I wear a xl in RL jackets but these newer jackets are cut short. If anybody has the hook up on any RL gear please pm me because Memphis don't have much only Dillard's and macys.the closest outlet is in Nashville and that's about 4 hours away smh.

Last edited:
Last year's versions were tuff too..

Word, I hope they widely release this one. I had to hop through hoops for the other 2 last year. Peace to the brother in here that looked out for me on the blue joint

And that Uncle Murda commercial had me dying! Wu Wuuu Wuuu lmao! Cypress stand up, I guess

The RRL stores were having a 50% off reduced merchandise sale up until yesterday, found out super late while browsing the SF…. wish I had the opportunity to stop in and take a look :smh:

Yep, I'm in the same boat. I definitely have to pick and choose as well, since I actually have to move my stuff into storage and move stuff in and out by season smh. I have bins stacked to the ceiling and it is a pain in the *** to pull out something that I want to wear. I definitely buy more vintage, at least a package a week also, all of this new stuff is knock around gear that I don't even care for and I don't even get to wear until either a year or two later. I don't question myself if "I need this or that" though, because in the end, if I don't get it and I wanted it or liked it just even a tad bit, I"ll have some kind of regret and end up searching for it later on.

Yeah, that's a tough line of questioning, because essentially, I don't "need" anything.

And, frankly, my Lo stash only requires minor rotation, but I know the storage struggle. The trips to the storage units to rotate kicks and pull stuff to sell, etc. are getting tiresome. ...I realized this when I "lost" 2 pairs of AF1 Linens among the stacks and multiple locations and have been largely unmotivated to more than casually look for them. Whatever - they'll turn up.

While it may sound cool or like I'm bragging to some that I can "lose" two pairs of shoes that are grails to some people and not be bothered to really look for them, it actually is moments like that that reinforce that our hobbies and habits border on a form of sickness, sometimes.

That wild west indian shirt is an automatic for me. Everything else is a pass for now

Word, I hope they widely release this one. I had to hop through hoops for the other 2 last year. Peace to the brother in here that looked out for me on the blue joint

I have the same list. Wild West shirt and those shorts (if they are readily obtainable) are the only musts for me, thus far. Some other items will be considered opportunistically on a case by case basis.

Back
Top Bottom