**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

i think we should do it for both... we're a small enough group that i dont think the hashtag will get flooded if we happen to check it every few days.

Not terribly cold so I put a Spring knit back in rotation...

Polo Beacon Shawl Sweater, Polo Canvas Carpenter Pants, Polo Beacon Socks, Polo Canvas Military Boots

L/XL  olympic caps are gone only small avilable. darn, tthe funny thing is i was able to add 45 of that size in the cart and now there gone. i think Ralph Lauren trolling . Any discount codes

Last edited:
i think we should do it for both... we're a small enough group that i dont think the hashtag will get flooded if we happen to check it every few days.

I just followed a few of you on there through the hashtag because I'm always looking to buy. As for using #RLNT for items to sell AND just for posting items in our personal collections, I got all excited over a few things posted only to click on it and see it wasn't for sale. Actually, the majority of what's on there so far isn't up for grabs, lol. I can appreciate just looking through the pics though. I myself, also tend to be very interested in collecting non-apparel merch as well, so if anyone has stuff in those categories I'd love to see what you have :smile:

On second thought, we should use #ralphlaurenNT... I didn't see all those posts already under #rlnt. Or maybe just use that one (#rlnt) for fits.

So...
#ralphlaurenNT for stuff you're trying to move

Beanies are niceee

I appreciate all the pics and info Frank, those pants will be purchased, love the logos on pants, that Brooks Brothers look :smoking

Size15 - Dope wear

SPB - Clean fit, those socks 8)

my lil man

appreciated. Your son is hurting the tykes in the Crest One-z.

SPB - Clean fit, those socks 8)
thanks Kush. They released a collection on native socks a few years ago in store only. I wad glad people slept because they were an easy find.

Frank, thanks for more leaks. Don't like the scribble logo, but the quality is of the hats is incredibe. The graphic equos chino is on the list...I have something that would be perfect for them.

Size 15, welcome to RLNT

Last edited:
LASTCHANCE20 for an additional 20% off selected sale items on ralphlauren.com.  Big and Tall guys will win with this one.

Back
Top Bottom