**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ok, I'll be waiting on that spring sale...Lol

me too. 8)

this patch made it onto a toddler bucket. still hunting the Indian crewneck they had on rl.com for a minute..
my seed:

In really into the home goods, not sure if many of you guys on here are but your wives/girlfriends might be, so just a heads up...

After seeing the new indian chambray shirt up close today, I'm even more convince that last years retro version is better. Last yrs is a bit more simplified but it's also embroidered which is more appealing IMO. I do like the print on the new chambray however I think I would've preferred it maybe on an cream or grey t shirt. Or maybe I'm just more into indian prints like beacon or serape, who knows...

Yo Polo Sport I just got mad lucky. The red and black knit with the Ski man just came up on Fasinfrank's site this morning. In a size Medium too! Only $170 shipped to the UK which is a pretty good deal imo so had to snap it up.
lucky indeed, that site usually charges much more than i'm willing to spend. if you follow them on IG, they found 10 DS tiger head varsitys, all new with tags. crazy!
After seeing the new indian chambray shirt up close today, I'm even more convince that last years retro version is better. Last yrs is a bit more simplified but it's also embroidered which is more appealing IMO. I do like the print on the new chambray however I think I would've preferred it maybe on an cream or grey t shirt. Or maybe I'm just more into indian prints like beacon or serape, who knows...
co-sign.

Thanks for the info polo sport. I'm seeing alot of people posting rosebowl pics on IG and I remember you posted some rose bowl finds last year. Did you go this year?
they have the event once a month, i went last year just to check it out. there are some good finds there but dont expect some crazy vintage polo gold mine. the sellers know that the old pieces have value now so they charge much more for what'd you would expect to pay at a flea-market style event.

they have the event once a month, i went last year just to check it out. there are some good finds there but dont expect some crazy vintage polo gold mine. the sellers know that the old pieces have value now so they charge much more for what'd you would expect to pay at a flea-market style event.
Oh really its once a month? Yeah I saw the IG pics. Looked like more of a Vintage heads convention than a Flea Market.

Those tiger jackets, damn
smokin.gif

Ive seen a few pictures of them sorting through warehouses of stuff. Their hookups must run really deep to find this ****.

Last edited:

10 dead stock tigerhead jacket....nice, too bad I was never in love with them too much, now the original with the leather sleeves, that's popping.

Last edited:
Tomorrow night's set up for celebrating 8 years of marriage with the wife:

RL Polo Tweed/Cavnas Patchwork Shooting Jacket with Leather shoulder and forearms, Purple Label Half Zip Sweater, Polo Sportshirt, Purple Label Silk Paisley Flag, Polo Newsprint repaired Pant, RL Vachetta Leather/Wool Dual Panel Boots, Polo Leather Gloves

Have a great weekend NT

Tomorrow night's set up for celebrating 8 years of marriage with the wife:

RL Polo Tweed/Cavnas Patchwork Shooting Jacket with Leather shoulder and forearms, Purple Label Half Zip Sweater, Polo Sportshirt, Purple Label Silk Paisley Flag, Polo Newsprint repaired Pant, RL Vachetta Leather/Wool Dual Panel Boots, Polo Leather Gloves

Have a great weekend NT

Nice, enjoy and congrats

I really want that bane blue label shearling coat.

Also one thing that sucks about living with no rrl store is that I miss out on limited items like this

And this

Those sleeves make me think about macho man randy savage for some reason…

Dope fit SPB and Happy Anniversary bro

The gothic P is prevalent theme for the varsity collection...here's another look on the sweatpants

Yeah - it's basically the transfer of the rugby line, I guess. Not really appealing to me at the moment. Sweatpants are a possibility, but not sure if I'm really in on much else with that logo.

10 dead stock tigerhead jacket....nice, too bad I was never in love with them too much, now the original with the leather sleeves, that's popping.

Yes. The varsity is the joint. The more common one is overrated, IMO. I hardly ever wear mine - it has the annoying wide, but short cut that a number of RL items from certain eras have. I like the sweatjacket though; I actually wear that one fair frequently in the spring.

Those sleeves make me think about macho man randy savage for some reason…

Dope fit SPB and Happy Anniversary bro

Ooohhh yeahhhh!

Miss Elizabeth helped make me realize I was a man!

Back
Top Bottom