**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

more money for a print than embroidery for a chambray indian. where is the extra costs, in the buttons? lmao

lucky indeed, that site usually charges much more than i'm willing to spend. if you follow them on IG, they found 10 DS tiger head varsitys, all new with tags. crazy!

co-sign.
Def agree. I was going ham for this piece at first sight. Now that the smoke has cleared I'm over it and will not be getting it

Last edited:
10 dead stock tigerhead jacket....nice, too bad I was never in love with them too much, now the original with the leather sleeves, that's popping.

I copped the tiger head because

A) the leather joint was impossible to find

B) I been peeping it but i was sold when artist "Despot" was rocking it one day and I figured I could do some thangs with it..

Btw:

Dude is a straight weirdo tho..

He's gonna fall out the closet any day now...lol

Anyone been to there local outlet and see anything, was thinking of going to one today, but cant decide if its worth the time

Its good to see Ralph Lauren bringing back  patchwork distressed jeans, that is probably the thing I missed most about the Rugby line. I'm liking these Blue label patchwork jeans and I would pick to pick them up on the next sale but I don't see any 33 x 34. 
frown.gif

Its good to see Ralph Lauren bringing back  patchwork distressed jeans, that is probably the thing I missed most about the Rugby line. I'm liking these Blue label patchwork jeans and I would pick to pick them up on the next sale but I don't see any 33 x 34. :frown:  

Jeans are tuff...!!

But those chancletas, tho... smh

Additional 50% off reduced items at Dillard's if anyone is interested. Last of fall and winter, Walked out with a pair of jeans and cargos.

Tomorrow night's set up for celebrating 8 years of marriage with the wife:

RL Polo Tweed/Cavnas Patchwork Shooting Jacket with Leather shoulder and forearms, Purple Label Half Zip Sweater, Polo Sportshirt, Purple Label Silk Paisley Flag, Polo Newsprint repaired Pant, RL Vachetta Leather/Wool Dual Panel Boots, Polo Leather Gloves

Have a great weekend NT
When did this sport coat release and what is the exact name of it?

Here's that extra patch that comes with the Gothic P varsity jkt I was talking about earlier.

Is the jacket reversible?, and will a tailor from RL be applyng the patch? Hmm? IMO best place for the patch would be right side lower near pocket.

Picked these up yesterday the jacket was 325 and got it for 120 the sweatshirts are on sale 40 bucks a piece

in regards to the tiger jkt, i like the cotton twill one more than the leather arms piece... i gravitate towards varsity jackets a lot more for some reason. i prefer the "no-collar".

in regards to the tiger jkt, i like the cotton twill one more than the leather arms piece... i gravitate towards varsity jackets a lot more for some reason. i prefer the "no-collar".

Options are great, collar vs no collar either option can work great...believe it or not my least favorite thing about the all cotton tiger jacket is the spell out "POLO" in the front...I liked what Kanye did my removing his

Back
Top Bottom