**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

E-props? Lol E-thuggin? Cut it out homie... No need to go back & forth with you on a sneaker forum. You obviously take it to serious. Talk about his sex life? R u kidding me, talk about age. You know what, Go copy your role model @Dallaspenn attire one night and see how many ppl laugh at you. #Teamnobunz.... E-props. E-thugging on Nike sb thread? Who does or says that? I'm grown homie, you ain't talking to no teen.

Weekend pickups.
Sweater/jacket was unexpected but it has really grown on me.
I needed a new weekend bag and for 60$. Why not.
The hat I had my eyes on for months. When I realized the store only had one left I had to pull the trigger. Can't pull it off now, but in a few years ill put it to some good use.

I ordered the XL and I need the XXL. This may sound weird but its reversible and grey side fits better than orange side with tiger. If anyone has XXL it and wants to trade get at me. Now the website shows size XXL available when I ordered it wasn't. (probably someones canceled order.)

Damn, I'm a little scared now. I have one coming in my regular size (Medium).

I'm pretty sure dallas knew he looked like a clown yet at the same time was heavily kitted out in some pretty nice items. I thought that was kinda the point.

I too thought I heard shots fired, just assumed it was something personal that I cared little to dwell on.

i just got shipping conformation.

Why is my order 15.6 pounds though 
nerd.gif

i order 5 items it cant be that heavy.

I ordered the XL and I need the XXL. This may sound weird but its reversible and grey side fits better than orange side with tiger. If anyone has XXL it and wants to trade get at me. Now the website shows size XXL available when I ordered it wasn't. (probably someones canceled order.)

Damn, I'm a little scared now. I have one coming in my regular size (Medium).

If it doesn't fit let me know :nerd:

If something doesn't fit would I be able to go to the RL outlet by me and exchange/in store credit for something else? Since all the stuff has regular price tags

@bip. I know for a fact this child wold not say that to his face. Duke is weak not because he has a opinion but be cause he did it on some sucker s**t. Do you think Dallas give a f*ck what you think?? Ya give your self to much credit. And it has noting to do with clothes or dress style.

Last edited:
@bip. I know for a fact this child wold not say that to his face. Duke is weak not because he has a opinion but be cause he did it on some sucker s**t. Do you think Dallas give a f*ck what you think?? Ya give your self to much credit. And it has noting to do with clothes or dress style.
Who are you? Do you know what I would do?...To many fanboys in here lol.... doesn't bother me. I sleep well at night....Looks like my opinion rustled a few jimmies. Oh well it happens. Low self esteem I guess.

Who are you? Do you know what I would do?...To many fanboys in here lol.... doesn't bother me. I sleep well at night....Looks like my opinion rustled a few jimmies. Oh well it happens. Low self esteem I guess.
fanboy?? Lol !!! Yeah I know for fact if you was face to face whit Dallas not a peep would come out your mouth. But hey that how y'all e-crowd get down. **** all the back and forth,if you ever see D in real life and not in a pick you can get tuff with. step up to the plate and be disrespectful ....see what that get you. Again nothing to do with clothes. @ bip he sleeps well at night but he typing about Jimmy's??? Ewwwww. Well if that how you get down do you homie!!

Last edited:
fanboy?? Lol !!! Yeah I know for fact if you was face to face whit Dallas not a peep would come out your mouth. But hey that how y'all e-crowd get down. **** all the back and forth,if you ever see D in real life and not a pick you can get tuff with. step to the plate and be disrespectful ....see what that get you. Again nothing to do with clothes.@ bip he sleeps well at night but he typing about Jimmy's??? Ewwwww. Well if that how you get down do you homie!!
lol gotta be kids posting.. Ok buddy wearing polo makes you a Teflon Don nowadays... Alright homie back on topic.

Last edited:
lol gotta be kids posting.. Ok buddy wearing polo makes you a Teflon Don nowadays... Alright homie back on topic.
Kids???? Jimmy's???Elmo ???? I don't even......Yeah back on topic please. Yo the net let the flood gates open for all the weirdo of the world. No lol. Wtf??

Last edited:
Thanks bro ^^

FYI fellas the tiger jacket is supposed to fit short, a bigger size just means a wider jacket, it won't get any longer… oh and if it looks like it has stains on it or was run over by a truck, thats the weathered look they all come with, some jackets the dark marks are more faint than others.

As luck would have it... All my stuff got here yesterday but my mailbox key broke. Smh

Thanks bro ^^

FYI fellas the tiger jacket is supposed to fit short, a bigger size just means a wider jacket, it won't get any longer… oh and if it looks like it has stains on it or was run over by a truck, thats the weathered look they all come with, some jackets the dark marks are more faint than others.

Haha word kush i was wondering what those stains/marks were the first time i seen the tigerhead jackets couple weeks back. Thought the employees in bloomies mopped the floor with those flight jackets lol. Kj gave me the heads up before i made the purchase. Regardless still a dope jacket

Back
Top Bottom