**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Nice p/u's. I was lookin at that tiger shield polo on the site. Might have to pull the trigger

Yeah it's a clean polo u should

If ya'll in the South Florida area I would definitely swing by the Sawgrass Polo outlet; **** is insane. Entire store 30% off.

Real Gs know that this isn't the biggest deal because most things are on sale anyway. But for me I know that the things that are usually NEVER on sale are finally discounted. 30% off and then my employee discount 8)

Also our store won some kind of contest so every employee got $25 free "Polo Bucks" to use on whatever they choose :pimp:

We recently got these new olive green denim joints. $80 and never on sale.

Scooped them up with the 30% off promotion, and then my employee 50% off. $80 jeans for $11.12 :smokin

Copped a $50 wallet too for about 7 bucks. So brand new jeans and a wallet for $19.50 :smh::smh::smh:

Life can be sometimes ridiculous :smh::smh:

Math, have you seen this yet... and do you have a better pic? Looks good so far though...

Haha. I just checked and I posted that on IG 22 weeks ago! Theres a matching, full chest logo, knit crewneck dropping Fall 3 this year. Americana Collection. Best collection of the year hands down, imo.

Theres also a matching chambray button up with the full logo on the back.

Last edited:
If ya'll in the South Florida area I would definitely swing by the Sawgrass Polo outlet; **** is insane. Entire store 30% off.

Real Gs know that this isn't the biggest deal because most things are on sale anyway. But for me I know that the things that are usually NEVER on sale are finally discounted. 30% off and then my employee discount 8)

Also our store won some kind of contest so every employee got $25 free "Polo Bucks" to use on whatever they choose :pimp:

We recently got these new olive green denim joints. $80 and never on sale.

Scooped them up with the 30% off promotion, and then my employee 50% off. $80 jeans for $11.12 :smokin

Copped a $50 wallet too for about 7 bucks. So brand new jeans and a wallet for $19.50 :smh::smh::smh:

Life can be sometimes ridiculous :smh::smh:

Was up at Sawgrass yesterday, I rarely find anything there, my wife on the other hand always comes off. First time I ever seen the jeans on sale there.

Haha. I just checked and I posted that on IG 22 weeks ago! Theres a matching, full chest logo, knit crewneck dropping Fall 3 this year. Americana Collection. Best collection of the year hands down, imo.

Theres also a matching chambray button up with the full logo on the back.
Sounds sweet. Can you post pictures of the Americana collection yet?

The bloomies lineup looks cheap semi bootleg to me.
mean.gif

The jackets are a little clean but at $300 not my cup of tea.

Anyways... here's my Sunday church fit for people who don't go to church...

So I'm still getting at least one PM a week so I figure I'd repost this

Yo I've been getting a couple PMs from folks so I figure I'd just address it in the thread

Yeah I work for Polo, but no I absolutely cannot and will not slide anyone the "hook up" or do anything like that. The best that can be done is for you to use the Friends and Family coupon that was posted in here. That more or less gives you a bit of our discount in the outlet stores.

I ain't no scrub or anything and I'm not trying to **** up nobody's situation but they fire like 3 people a month at my store over this **** and I'm not trying to lose my job. They WILL catch me. The company has its own damn near internal FBI.
Please don't PM me asking me to hook you up

Tells ppl he works for Polo in thread soley about Polo

Gets sick and tired ofbppl asking him for things

Logical

It's more like I already said I'm not gonna risk my job hooking people up and it doesn't seem like people know how to read so I have to repeat myself. I said I worked for Polo but never did I say I would be able to order **** for people.

I can't say that I work for polo? I gotta keep my job a secret so people don't blow up my PMs asking for ****?

Last edited:
It's more like I already said I'm not gonna risk my job hooking people up and it doesn't seem like people know how to read so I have to repeat myself. I said I worked for Polo but never did I say I would be able to order **** for people.

I can't say that I work for polo? I gotta keep my job a secret so people don't blow up my PMs asking for ****?

PM sent..

Back
Top Bottom