**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Has anyone seen this jacket in stores?

Yeah I cropped it. I want to grab it for the Mrs. I didn't know if it was a flagship exclusive or if it just hasn't released yet. Frank?

Good lookin. Just ordered one. Cheapest option I've found. Never even heard of Carson's before but I see the are affiliated with Elder Beerman. Just hope this L fits...

Finally heard back from dillards:

According to our buyer, there are no plans to carry the Polo Ralph
Lauren Big & Tall Fitted Varsity Cap in regular sizes. The inside label
of the cap states, "Big and Tall, XL/1XL".

Last edited:
30% off?!

Wish I knew that 2 hours ago...

Edit:

Just called em and got an adjustment. Good lookin Bip.

Last edited:

I broke my rule and bought vintage DS. THX FOR DISCOUNT code im gonna get the indian head jacket in green and some polo id sweaters

Its that thing where u look at a picture and you know its heat but it looks ratchet and u think you gonna win the auction for a steal

Last edited:
Of the regular posters in here, you'd be the last person, or one of, that I'd think would be waiting for clearance discounts :lol:.
Waiting for the sales is the way that I've bought 99% of myt RL. There's no point in paying full price for one item, when you can wait for clearance and get what you want plus three other quality items.

Carson's sale with the discount stackers is serious. Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
Good looks on that Carson discount and free shipping. Wasn't what I wanted to pay but can't beat that I guess

Lol how much were u trying to pay for it? 30% off and free shipping is pretty good for something that sold out at full price.

Last edited:
Thanks for that code BIP.

Managed to get a few items for way less than what I'd be getting them out here in Canada.

Good looks on that Carson discount and free shipping. Wasn't what I wanted to pay but can't beat that I guess

Not sure what specific items you were referring to. The hats - you are not going to get better than that. They sold out at full price in the RL store in like 3 or 4 days. What's the last item that did that? ...The Bear sweaters were around for weeks.

If you are talking about the penant Polo, for example, that wound up being like 75. I think there's a fairly good chance that you'll have a chance at that for less down the line, but if you want the item, it's a price you can live with.

I'm really feeling the skully from the set (it's giving me Coogi flashbacks in a good way), but don't feel the need for the polo or the cardy unless either can be had for a steal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom