**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Stopped by the 5th Avenue store today and picked up a set of the script fitteds.

I need a satin script jacket and red canvas highs....or green lows, then I could do the whole pic with lows. ...Actually, if I had those two, I could do the pic with complete highs, lows, and mids.

I only got the navy just for my satin script, but I still like the cotton twill version

i can already see myself walking into macy's and finding these hoodies with holes in the arm...get your cookie cutters out!

Via getthelo

Cookie patches are back? Not crazy about the linings on any of these, but hopefully the patch lands on a basic hoodie/crewneck.

I'm feeling these. I even like the lining, something different.

Need those script hats. They better drop at Macy's or the outlets or something...

[quote name="asiatic204"

[/quote]

This jacket is at outlets? I've never seen it before
what season is this from?

RRL denim 32x34 33x34 38x32 slim/slim boot. Needs to go.

MC Crew neck M.
Camp heather crew neck L.
Blue lable western leather coat M.

Last edited:
Lol at the polopirate. Your pics make vintage polo heat look generic as hecl.

Picked up my indian head varsity from macys along with the polo ls. Sales associate had a bottom grill in her melff.

New polo trumps all that crappy vintage stuff. Only heeat is snow beach

Last edited:
Plenty of dope stuff was made only for outlets over the years. There are some hats the fetch a few hundred that were outlet pieces. ...One is even referred to as the "missing link" by the all time champion of used clothing collecting. :lol:

More recently, the Bear tees that get inquired about seemingly on every page of this thread were outlet-only releases for the past several years.

There were direct-to-outlet Bear knits in the early 2000s as well, IIRC.

Picked up my indian head varsity from macys along with the polo ls. Sales associate had a bottom grill in her melff.

Not sure if trolling.

But, if you're feeling this new Indian Head stuff enough to cop from Macys right now, but claiming that the only "heat" is Snow Beach, you are out to lunch, my friend.

Bonus question - how many items from the Snow Beach line can you name?

*Ignore if you were trolling

EDIT - peeped your one WDWT pic - 99% sure you aren't trolling. ...Keep on rocking in the free world, buddy.

Last edited:

Hmmm.....idk if I want to even bother with this comment. Ok I'm not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom