**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Stopped by the 5th ave store yesterday and ALMOST came away with this on their extra 40% off'til I saw the og price.

$250 down to $175 + 40%. Thought it should have been $145 at most. It's light flannel with suede elbows patches.

RRL finally doing some camo Rip stop cargo.

Also, I copped this shirt Yesterday for 60 bucks on that annual Dillard's New Year Day Sale.

The Lo game in the youtube series "Money and Violence" is too mean....

Crest, teddy bears, flags...all over the place!

Salute all Flatbush haitian Lo heads and generals..

Start from ep. 1 and watch in ORDER!!!!
MONEY & VIOLENCE - Episode 1:

Last edited:

im hooked cloud9tv.tv

Picked up a few things...

Polo Wool Cardigan with button pockets and RRL Beacon Grand Canyon Jacket.

The RRL jacket a cotton windbreaker with handknit beacon sweater overlay. It's my favorite item from the Grand Canyon group next to the Serape cardigan.

Last edited:

Shows trash fam, watched an episode and a half and just no substance to it bootleg YouTube series.

LMAO. Yeah I watched the first episode and it made KILLA SEASON look like the GODFATHER
roll.gif
but I'll keep peeping it for the Lo.
nerd.gif

EDIT: On episode 5 **** is kinda dope. I actually give a **** about the characters and that's always a good sign.

Last edited:

Show got better as u watched it.
I fell out my chair on episode 12 pt2. Mister rode cain on his back! [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

You can't honestly think that they use a separate machine to make their "d&s Japanese selvdge". I know it gonna be something you don't want to believe.

The quality of the denim depends on the loom the denim is made on. Shuttle looms are not all created equal, and yes the denim is sourced from Japanese Mills that use at least good shuttle looms, however, the denim sourced in Japan to make RRL denim is going to vary GREATLY in quality from the denum sourced in Japan to make D&S denim. One can surmise that the mills running denim used for RRL denim are using top quality looms.

Nothing major couple Marshall's finds today. Went back to look at the field jacket, runs a little big so it decided against copping

axz8ro.jpg

1zq4qhg.jpg

The quality of the denim depends on the loom the denim is made on. Shuttle looms are not all created equal, and yes the denim is sourced from Japanese Mills that use at least good shuttle looms, however, the denim sourced in Japan to make RRL denim is going to vary GREATLY in quality from the denum sourced in Japan to make D&S denim. One can surmise that the mills running denim used for RRL denim are using top quality looms.

I hear you, but be honest the differences are subtle. Japanese denim is quality however you see it. RL is known for rebaging so many items so i wouldnt put it past them.

About to order a lot of stuff from the winter sale. Does anyone know if I can get the student discount online. Should I wait for a discount code to appear before ordering or is the winter sale as good as it'll get? I'm ordering for mad people so even a couple percent off will save me a lot, no stunt.

Last edited:
I told myself I was done with jackets, but now I'm considering this for $600

s7-1043147_lifestyle

I think I might as well since this has been an item I always wanted, but never thought of buying at $1000+.

The Spring collection is weak to me anyway.

Last edited:
You can't honestly think that they use a separate machine to make their "d&s Japanese selvdge". I know it gonna be something you don't want to believe.

do you own the d&s selvedge denim that everyone is referring to? do you own a pair of RRL's made with japanese selvedge denim?

Back
Top Bottom