**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Rugby piece.

Just showing all three true patchworks from Fall 14' before I put them away :frown:
Got some great wears out of them...

@stotta- first time I've seen someone wearing the jacket, nice.

Thanks fellas.

I was on the wall on the jacket for a while then saw someone at Nike pop up ASW with it on then I was sold lol.

Last edited:
Ordered 3 pairs of these last week for $25 each.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...&spc=329&kws=mens denim and supply&slotId=114

Got them in today and noticed they are lighter than the picture but these are still absolutely my fav camo shorts ever.Amazing fit,quality and look to these.I knew from the model pic that I would love these and want to wear them for years to come and thats I why order 2 in my size and 1 incase I lose more weight lol.Its hard to find a nice camo short that doesn't look cheap,lame or corny.

But anyway got my 2 size 36s and looked in the other package for my size 34 and noticed it was a 34 D bra in there instead lol.I was like WTF cause the invoice inside was correct lol.

So went to macys to return the bra which everyone found funny and ordered a size 38 for more leg room/a baggy fit.Was able to re-buy for $19 with free shipping.Im pretty happy with these.

Last edited:
I was at Ontario Mills last week for Friends and Family. The store is full of garbage. I bought 1 woven and drove back to Baldwin Hills. At the very least you can cop some polos or Polo Red cologne.

Looks alittle different.
It's the same one, the patchwork crewneck sweater.

nice spread. just confirm that none of those are hand knit?
These are all from the new wave of RL, so none of them are hand knit based on the tags. That said, the blazer is hands down the best
quality of the three when it comes to the weight of the materials and the construction.

@Nat- thanks for the plug. Going this weekend to see if I can find a few things. I'll take a hat and a jacket to checkout more than once.

Last edited:
Ordered 3 pairs of these last week for $25 each.
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...&spc=329&kws=mens denim and supply&slotId=114

Got them in today and noticed they are lighter than the picture but these are still absolutely my fav camo shorts ever.Amazing fit,quality and look to these.I knew from the model pic that I would love these and want to wear them for years to come and thats I why order 2 in my size and 1 incase I lose more weight lol.Its hard to find a nice camo short that doesn't look cheap,lame or corny.

But anyway got my 2 size 36s and looked in the other package for my size 34 and noticed it was a 34 D bra in there instead lol.I was like WTF cause the invoice inside was correct lol.

So went to macys to return the bra which everyone found funny and ordered a size 38 for more leg room/a baggy fit.Was able to re-buy for $19 with free shipping.Im pretty happy with these.
damn b i wish i saw these earlier

damn b i wish i saw these earlier
These been up there for about 4 months,I just waited for a super sale to cop multiple pairs.

I noticed macys trolls and acts like stuff is sold out or they take away sizes and re add them at full price.Just yesterday they had size 30-38 at $49.99.Just keep an eye on that page or if I see they add sizes I'll hit you up.

Last edited:
These are all from the new wave of RL, so none of them are hand knit based on the tags. That said, the blazer is hands down the best
quality of the three when it comes to the weight of the materials and the construction.

looks like i'm cutting off at the new wave of RL then. the blazer looks to be the best constructed of the three but it's not my steez. a patchwork looks best when hand knit giving it a true "patch work". still a great spread though superman, and a pic like that should motivate these new "collectors".

browsing the .com and i see a couple shirts that are "extended length". anyone have or tried on these shirts wit the extended length and can say how much longer they are...?

looks like i'm cutting off at the new wave of RL then. the blazer looks to be the best constructed of the three but it's not my steez. a patchwork looks best when hand knit giving it a true "patch work". still a great spread though superman, and a pic like that should motivate these new "collectors".
Thanks Jay. I know what you mean regarding the hand knit process-nothing measures up, but didn't mind moving into the new era with RL since they are still using quality materials and classic deisign elements. Once the use of decent materials stops, I'll have to take a seat on the sidelines with you.

The era of RL that you lean towards was trademarked by those details, so I can see why you won't budge on the new stuff. It's easy to say that you're done, but you count on RL rolling out at least one or two items every season that pulls you back into placing an order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom