**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

$100 Shipped

The martini bear is dope but im not really feeling the style of the beanie. I prefer the wider "cuff", and u right that price tag is wild.

It might depend on who you talk to there. I saw the too I tried purchasing and it wouldnt let me. So I called RL customer service and they couldnt locate the item as well. I told her I would send a pic, I took a screenshot just in case. She told me she would put in a report to her manager. I received a call back 10 mins later telling me that her manager was going to honor it because it was their mistake. On top of the sale price they gave me next day shipping free too.  

Damn. I emailed them a couple of hours ago and they just told me to call customer service. Looks like a failed mission. 

It is what it is though. The efforts are appreciated! 
It might depend on who you talk to there. I saw the too I tried purchasing and it wouldnt let me. So I called RL customer service and they couldnt locate the item as well. I told her I would send a pic, I took a screenshot just in case. She told me she would put in a report to her manager. I received a call back 10 mins later telling me that her manager was going to honor it because it was their mistake. On top of the sale price they gave me next day shipping free too. 

The martini bear is dope but im not really feeling the style of the beanie. I prefer the wider "cuff", and u right that price tag is wild.
Agreed. The cuff beanie with the small tux bear would have been much better. The large logo with no cuff makes it look like something you'd see at a street kiosk.

...which is probably why it will be very desirable down the road
RRL Fall sale starts next Wed - 40% off
not much that I want, but I'll take a look at it.

@Sneakerhound Welcome back.

Last edited:
Agreed. The cuff beanie with the small tux bear would have been much better. The large logo with no cuff makes it look like something you'd see at a street kiosk.

Youre probably right, few yrs down the road it will be desirable but as much as i like the bear stuff id never wear that beanie. Id only buy it if i were to come across it at a very discounted price.

Theres one with the smaller bear but in white tux and bigger cuff. Eyeing that, waiting for some funds to clear pp.

#NovemBear

vx0tav.jpg

The grey Preppy needs to come home :nerd:

Here all this time I thought that new preppy bear was as the burgundy... Man I passed it up when Macys had it on sale

Need that price to drop on that martini bear tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom