**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The eagle has landed...[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Only $3.5K[emoji]128579[/emoji]

Last edited:
The eagle has landed...[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Only $3.5K[emoji]128579[/emoji]
About 15 years ago a friend would rock his Avirex flight suit to the Techno clubs in NYC.

We all used to laugh at him & how ridiculous he looked.

Maybe he was ahead of the curve..lol 

About 15 years ago a friend would rock his Avirex flight suit to the Techno clubs in NYC.

We all used to laugh at him & how ridiculous he looked.

Maybe he was ahead of the curve..lol 
Maybe LoL. I will be that friend now. Idc. My flame suit will be ready
nthat.gif

Last edited:
That flight suit is hard, but $3,500 is crazy. The material better be able to ward off sweat and dirt.

Can someone help me a coupon for the outlet for this week.
I'd ask the same, but Woodbury Commons is going to be a zoo this week. Wanted to see if they had any bear sweaters like some of the other outlets do. Trying to cop the RLX and USA bear sweaters.

I'd ask the same, but Woodbury Commons is going to be a zoo this week. Wanted to see if they had any bear sweaters like some of the other outlets do. Trying to cop the RLX and USA bear sweaters.

Woodbury does carry some bear stuff like a sweater, some accessories and PJ pants.

Was hoping to get a coupon for this week to stack up on their already 40% off entire store discount. Anybody who can provide one, 'major shout out.

After a few tries, I've come to terms with RRL shirts not being for me.

The fabrics are awesome, but the fits are just too damn snug/long.

After I get my Airframe & Powerplant license I think Ima grab a flight suit for a celebratory cause. Rocking that iish to all the formal functions to let people know what line of work Im in :pimp:

Can anyone drop some info on the quality of RL down coats? Are they warm/reliable?

I'm thinking about copping this http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=112004996

But I'm usually a TNF/Helly Hansen type of guy. I trust those brands because Pro's use them.

What about Ralph Lauren? I like to wear my coat without layering, so no hoodies or anything under them most of the time. Is it worth the $500?

Also, is the build quality of their outerwear top notch? I assume they don't have lifetime warranties like TNF...

Back
Top Bottom