**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

real militant :pimp:

Recco too...

Aight... Didn't you get that goose down RLX Moon print jacket from Frank??? I was thinking 'bout getting 1 'cause it folds up into a pocket for carrying/storage...

Recco too...

Aight... Didn't you get that goose down RLX Moon print jacket from Frank??? I was thinking 'bout getting 1 'cause it folds up into a pocket for carrying/storage...

Ya i did, i still cant figure out how it folds up :lol:

Herueyes, Kingpin, Argyle, Thanks.

Just trying to enjoy some things before the weather changes.

I tried my best to go green... They say never go full ****** - so I went full camo... RLX Camo!!!

Please excuse the Asolo boots
Very nice as always, and the amount of RLX is crazy!

I always been sketch about buying off IG but there are some reputable sellers on there. The two listed above I follow and they seem reputable but I have never pulled the trigger with IG sales.

Tuxedo bear sweater back up on ralphlauren.com, XS and M for $209 with discount code. Preppy bear in M too.  Finally got mine

I always been sketch about buying off IG but there are some reputable sellers on there. The two listed above I follow and they seem reputable but I have never pulled the trigger with IG sales.

You definitely have to be careful. An IG seller tried to scam me. He wasn't communicating with me and only after I threatened to get PayPal involved did he ship. He shipped the wrong item and wouldn't respond to my messages. I got PayPal involved, he deleted his account during the investigation. I won, got my money back and kept the item which I ended up flipping.

Anybody cop the new diamond quilted jacket? Last years was kinda flimsy but the changes they made for this year have me interested again

Last edited:

Anybody cop the new diamond quilted jacket? Last years was kinda flimsy but the changes they made for this year have me interested again
Stayed ALL the way away from this version. The leather piping has been replaced with fabric, and the metal snaps are preplaced with oversized buttons. Great looking coat, but not as nice as the previous versions IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom