**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anybody cop the new diamond quilted jacket? Last years was kinda flimsy but the changes they made for this year have me interested again
Stayed ALL the way away from this version. The leather piping has been replaced with fabric, and the metal snaps are preplaced with oversized buttons. Great looking coat, but not as nice as the previous versions IMO.
Copped the stand up collar one last year and sent it back :frown: Gonna give this one a shot and see how it goes, just didn't want to tie up funds if its already established as gahbage quality as last year. Lo doesn't give me the best selection in tall sizes once I'm in the mood to spend money.

Last edited:
Anyway...

Atleast the fool tried ...[emoji]128530[/emoji]

And in other Brookyln news,

King Rack-Lo starting a polo competition soon...

Last edited:
Hey guys, in the market for a down jacket and was wondering if anyone had the RLX Explorer down jacket?? If so, any thoughts?

Last edited:
Annoyed at Polo.com. Ordered a dress for the wife in 2 different sizes. Received one dress and received a hat instead of the other dress. Come on now how can a hat be priced at $180. Item number matches the dress item number but let's be real shouldn't the picker read what the item they should be shipping out. /rant.

Last edited:
Wow. That's definitely currently in the lead for the biggest **** up of '17. Inexcusable.

The only time they've ever screwed up one of my orders was a time when they sent me a gift note that clearly wasn't the one I filled out, but was instead for some chick celebrating her one-year anniversary with her boyfriend.

Annoyed at Polo.com. Ordered a dress for the wife in 2 different sizes. Received one dress and received a hat instead of the other dress. Come on now how can a hat be priced at $180. Item number matches the dress item number but let's be real shouldn't the picker read what the item they should be shipping out. /rant.

Wow. That's definitely currently in the lead for the biggest **** up of '17. Inexcusable.

The only time they've ever screwed up one of my orders was a time when they sent me a gift note that clearly wasn't the one I filled out, but was instead for some chick celebrating her one-year anniversary with her boyfriend.

Screw ups are real common with RL lately.

Ordered a big pony shirt with complimentary personalization for my fiance's dog for the holidays, the last size at that. It shipped in 2 days, and it came without the personalization on it.

Contacted RL and they were pretty unapologetic about it. Basically a 'Oh it came without the personalization? Feel free to return it for a full refund.' :rolleyes

Last edited:
After ~10 months the reflective RLX logos peeled off of my Lunar down jacket, sent a message to RL customer service and they said they cant do anything for me but i could send it in to the quality assurance department so they could try and find what went wrong. Gonna have to stick with someone else when it comes to outwear from now on

After ~10 months the reflective RLX logos peeled off of my Lunar down jacket, sent a message to RL customer service and they said they cant do anything for me but i could send it in to the quality assurance department so they could try and find what went wrong. Gonna have to stick with someone else when it comes to outwear from now on
. Love the fit and style of my navy bubble coat. The cut is perfect for me in the body, the hood fits nice over my head and it's one of my go to jackets in the winter. However when it is Toronto brick cold, I feel it's not warm enough without layering underneath. The first thing I noticed when I put in on was that's it's not as warm as my 700 North face bubble. Nothing is peeling off on my rlx jacket but this is only my second winter wearing it.

Mehh, while it's annoying to have the logos peel off, that doesn't exactly constitute as a question of quality imo.

My question for you, if I were them, would be "Is the jacket still warm without the logos?"

Just checked mine, its starting to peel off a little bit too. Ah well, joint still fly :lol:

. Love the fit and style of my navy bubble coat. The cut is perfect for me in the body, the hood fits nice over my head and it's one of my go to jackets in the winter. However when it is Toronto brick cold, I feel it's not warm enough without layering underneath. The first thing I noticed when I put in on was that's it's not as warm as my 700 North face bubble. Nothing is peeling off on my rlx jacket but this is only my second winter wearing it.

Yep, I do Canada Goose for the Winter, Ralph has its strong and weak points. Their fall jackets are always great, winter is questionable.

Mehh, while it's annoying to have the logos peel off, that doesn't exactly constitute as a question of quality imo.

My question for you, if I were them, would be "Is the jacket still warm without the logos?"
yeah of course that is the main thing, jacket is still warm and the lunar print is dope, but I expect a little bit more out of a $600 jacket (not that i paid retail for it)

Anyway...

The native print Gawd out here cooking ya'll..

Peep game... and he got the kitchen cabinet game on smash too [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Saw this go up today. Glad GQ spotlighed him, and good to see someone over 50 still maintaining their style.

Last edited:
Anyway...

The native print Gawd out here cooking ya'll..

Peep game... and he got the kitchen cabinet game on smash too [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I actually contacted him and set up for him to be interviewed by hypebeast a few months ago but they dropped the ball. :rofl:
Glad he finally got his shine. But I honestly think Dennis got bodies hidden somewhere. [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom