**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Slow down people. Remember that RL is using the fast fashion manufacturing model now, and that marketing strategy is at full power.

RL already has you thinking that this is the only shipment of these "new" shirts for March. There's no way that they are going to leave money on the table and let the summer bear well dry up on day one.

This.

And I'm definitely not kicking out $40 for the Outlet Bear tee's.

Still have a couple that are holding up strong, so no rush are real need really

hey all i have 1 bear hoodie but i am trying to grab more..any advice? outlet near me only had a bear polo and not my size

For anyone interested, the factory store will also be dropping an actual teddy bear as part of the t-shirt series. It will be Spring/Summer. I don't know if it will be the Stieff bear. I got this info from the store manager at Ontario Mills in L.A.

Just snatched my bear tee and for some reason, they gave me 2 discounts when I used the coupon. Not complaining at all :pimp:

The sales associate told me that they're not even allowed to use their employee discount on these for some reason.

I have the martini bear tee with the white coat, but I bought it when I wore my shirts a size bigger. Would try to shrink it if I could.

I have the martini bear tee with the white coat, but I bought it when I wore my shirts a size bigger. Would try to shrink it if I could.

Take it to get altered. I've taken a few Lo shirts to get tapered down from a XXL to L.

For anyone interested, the factory store will also be dropping an actual teddy bear as part of the t-shirt series. It will be Spring/Summer. I don't know if it will be the Stieff bear. I got this info from the store manager at Ontario Mills in L.A.

This I like..

Back
Top Bottom