**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I just got the dover III Boots in brown they are beautiful. Nothing special but I will post some pics tomorrow

strange things happen. This same dude had 4 pullovers factory sealed a few posts back on his page. If its not the case and dudes are bringing their own items to take a picture at a store to essentially send people on a wild goose chase.. I don't know. Adults need to have better things to do with their time. Hope thats not the case. Some of these grown men start acting wild childish in these polo pursuits.
This is exactly what's going on. 99% of these dudes was scared to wear this brand and wore still popular brands but less stress for fear of there life. Now out of the blue they are aficionados on anything RL. It's a bunch of frauds that popped up out the blue.The thirst also lets you know when and how most these guys started rocking polo hell for those that was on nt before the network Change and the first rl polo thread dudes would pop up randomly and post "why y'all wear polo" "lol that played out" ... blah blah blah but last week you was the guys to go to for supreme everything now you the plug for lo??? advice for you new cats. Never pay retail and absolutely don't let these f**ck boy price-gouge you to death...if thats you're thing hey do you.

People that missed out on Stadium releases still have money burning a hole in thier pockets.

These authenic knockoffs RL is putting out will still end up being purchased at prices above retail.

All it's going to take is an IG celeb to call this a "Suicide Anorak" and inventory will be washed.
true✊

I realized if something is limited and you have to go out your way or pay extra to get it, it's not worth it. It's just clothes. So I never pay attention to materials I won't be able to purchase due to a limited quantity.

30% off on RL.COM started today
upload_2017-10-26_7-44-16.png

That SKI sweater with the hood... think its actually more of a throw-over jacket than a sweater. The pic someone had the other day mentioned "down filled"..

Looks like its not just a hood, but a fully lined jacket / throw-over with a sweater exterior. you can see the bottom of the jacket/lining in this pic.

upload_2017-10-26_7-45-25.png

That SKI sweater with the hood... think its actually more of a throw-over jacket than a sweater. The pic someone had the other day mentioned "down filled"..

Looks like its not just a hood, but a fully lined jacket / throw-over with a sweater exterior. you can see the bottom of the jacket/lining in this pic.

upload_2017-10-26_7-45-25.png
whatever it is it’s dope to me. I don’t really rock Lo sweaters these days but I can get down with that I think

Back
Top Bottom