**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Not many reputable sellers on IG. Got scammed out of a sweater by one. After badgering him for about a month, he sent me a mockneck RLX bear sweater which was the wrong item. He stopped responding to my messages, changed his name and deleted all of the pictures on his account. I charged it back with Paypal, kept the sweater and flipped it.

Yeah I hear ya, although this spot is obviously one of those back street hidden away full of gems Japanese shops. Loads of posts but their communication is useless!

So damn frustrating as I just need this P-Wing cap already!

Cheap%20RARE%20Vintage%20Ralph%20Lauren%20Polo%20Sport%20Bear%20Motorcycle%20LS%20Black%20Tee%20Shirt%20L%20Z3IKFANW.jpg

Need this in short sleeve

I have a friend in Boston with a NWT P wing Retro size 2XL. looking to trade for a XL or L. If that interests anyone shoot me a message and i will make the intro.

I also hate hangers..only thing that should be on hangers are dress shirts..fold everything else..was at marshals over the weekend and they had white cable knit polo sweaters on hangers..collars were stretched out :smh:

Yeah I hear ya, although this spot is obviously one of those back street hidden away full of gems Japanese shops. Loads of posts but their communication is useless!

So damn frustrating as I just need this P-Wing cap already!

what size were u looking for?

Cheap%20RARE%20Vintage%20Ralph%20Lauren%20Polo%20Sport%20Bear%20Motorcycle%20LS%20Black%20Tee%20Shirt%20L%20Z3IKFANW.jpg

Need this in short sleeve

dang! i had this in high school

Need a disco but nice.
EE47DEF4-37E3-4DCD-B119-41F543F56155.jpeg

i have the faded red version that came out a few years back. i need to downsize a bunch of my RRL as i lost some weight. sitting on a bunch of larges that i need mediums in smh.

I can't believe that RRL hoody is still there. I wanted it a while back, but I could never get it at a discount.

Question for anyone with a stadium mash up.
I wear a large custom fit & med/Large classic fit... will the stadium mash up in a xl be too big?

Back
Top Bottom