**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

okay sent the full collection link privately... posting this one for y'all and will delete in a few minutes. 1 item that we can try and get the jump on early with the direct link.

Snow Beach Fitted Cap -- this is the link that it will pop up at..

link deleted
y'all get it?

upload_2018-1-19_15-26-48.png

Last edited:
okay sent the full collection link privately... posting this one for y'all and will delete in a few minutes. 1 item that we can try and get the jump on early with the direct link.

Snow Beach Fitted Cap -- this is the link that it will pop up at..

link deleted
y'all get it?

upload_2018-1-19_15-26-48.png
Much Respect ✊ I didn't see nor receive any links but I'm happy to see someone who's helping others with such a important piece for us fans.

dammmmmmeeeeet

i was first one to post about that olympic bear, but was hoping to try it on in store.

already sold out on the site. only small's left.

if you really want this, it might be super limited. the team usa store still has Mediums left, but only 2... and they are charging $295 (!!!) instead of the $245 on polo.com

y'all think this might popup in the mansions?

upload_2018-1-19_15-20-49.png

Bro try the Team USA shop website, they usually carry the outfits and may even have Rio Olympics gear still:

http://www.teamusashop.com/Olympics...18_Winter_Olympics_Fleece_Long_Sleeve_T-Shirt

Didn't get the link but appreciate any help. Not sure if I'm going for anything. Feeling the Black/White pieces a bit more.

dammmmmmeeeeet

i was first one to post about that olympic bear, but was hoping to try it on in store.

if you really want this, it might be super limited. the team usa store still has Mediums left, but only 2... and they are charging $295 (!!!) instead of the $245 on polo.com

We'll see if they restock or get returns. Just gotta keep an eye out. I liked the sweatshirt, but $245 is a little too much.

down own anything polo nor ever been in this thread before, but im excited for this snow beach drop :emoji_grimacing: just saw the complex documentary trailer. who got the early links?

Na, actually I was the first one to post about the Superhero Bear but it’s cool.

if it was cool, you wouldn't have posted anything. but you are correct; I didn't post it here... my bad!

Bro try the Team USA shop website, they usually carry the outfits and may even have Rio Olympics gear still:

http://www.teamusashop.com/Olympics_Team_USA/Mens_Polo_Ralph_Lauren_Navy_Team_USA_2018_Winter_Olympics_Fleece_Long_Sleeve_T-Shirt

yah got it off there. hate paying the $50 premium, but as the resident millennial bear-stan, had to have it. surprised they aren't sending these things to macy's right now... thought macy's had all the other Olympic stuff in prior years. no?

if it was cool, you wouldn't have posted anything. but you are correct; I didn't post it here... my bad!

yah got it off there. hate paying the $50 premium, but as the resident millennial bear-stan, had to have it. surprised they aren't sending these things to macy's right now... thought macy's had all the other Olympic stuff in prior years. no?
I think Macy’s will get them a little later. Past couple of items have been site first but quickly followed by Macy’s

anyone else looking for the patchwork hoodie

Carson's has it up in small and medium

also saw an XL at local one if they'll ship from the store. Call the carson's at Yorktown shopping center in villa park, il.

wp_ss_20180119_0012.png

dammmmmmeeeeet

I feel like they will restock. It feels like a strategy, make em sell out quick and then they hope whoever was on the fence will buy once they’re back in stock. This way they can avoid discounting. That’s just my opinion.

anyone else looking for the patchwork hoodie

Carson's has it up in small and medium

also saw an XL at local one if they'll ship from the store. Call the carson's at Yorktown shopping center in villa park, il.

wp_ss_20180119_0012.png

Trying them tomorrow for that XL. Been looking for this hoodie. Hope they can ship and it’s still in stock

Honestly tho, if it wasn’t for this thread, I wouldn’t have copped most of the recent stuff due to the sheer fact that the polo drops was super hyped.

I’ve traded crest sweaters and damn near all the stadium line for size swaps to cats way across the country and can honestly say the lo fam is some stand up guys. Reminds me of the good old NT days.

Anyways. Let’s eat this drop fam.

Back
Top Bottom