**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Sheesh
DU9bJfiWAAY92Pa.jpg:large

Jeez Vince cold

I didnt know you into Lo b

Probably went quick...multiple sizes when I posted and also on the hoody. I ordered the hoody after the initial sellout and got an OC

Gotchu. Think I'm ready to bow out. Pullover was what I wanted, but I can't keep up trying to refresh all day.

well if anyone gets a Black & White Fleece Rugby in MED or LARGE and they'd be willing to trade... please let me know!

Got unopened size 12 colorway Snow Beach shoes... hopefully black & white gator hat... amongst other things I could trade, or be willing to pay above retail.

#1 item I wanted out of both collections, so figure I'll have to trade or pay someone for the privilege at this point...

So are we finally finished with Snow Beach?

Ralph got the whole world out here on strings.
aEFT7_.gif

People will eventually get tired of the frenzy, and start to ignore these releases.
RL has actually hurt themselves longterm if the loyalists feel like they were shafted with these limited releases.

My issue is that RL did nothing for people that were affected by the Price St. Shutdown. I thought they would at least increase the online inventory.
Some of the other notable brands are already seeing this, aint nobody trying to sleep outside for 3 days or download a Decepticon to increase their chances
what do you expect when every outlet is dropping links and countdowns til the launch everybody was trying people who dont own polo hate to say it but the hype ruined this for the regulars I hate we got shafted like this
Crazy **** is less than a year ago people were clowning the brand and calling it outdated all over social media:smh:
I hope this ain't real, I would of legit told Vince to eat a ****

Some of the other notable brands are already seeing this, aint nobody trying to sleep outside for 3 days or download a Decepticon to increase their chances

Crazy **** is less than a year ago people were clowning the brand and calling it outdated all over social media:smh:

I hope this ain't real, I would of legit told Vince to eat a ****

I was actually happy when the brand was considered "outdated and wack" on social media....

I was actually happy when the brand was considered "outdated and wack" on social media....
You and me and both, felt the same way when Jordans went on sale and I could I buy for under retail. Heard the exact same rhetoric till the Flu Games dropped, then everybody got selective amnesia. Bunch of damn robo sheep's

Back
Top Bottom