**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thanks for posting. Was gonna go to that Jimmy Jazz today but will definitely go tomorrow now.

IMG_5131.JPG
IMG_5132.JPG
IMG_5133.JPG
Picked up the OG 93' vintage one this morning.

anyone that owns the sb vest, is it true to size?
i struck out one too many times on release date and seems that ebay is my only source of owning one.. but them prices.. :frown:

Surf Bear on the way to stores
Screenshot_20180206-064735.jpg

Screenshot_20180206-064752.jpg

Dont know how people will feel about the text, but I think it's unique enough to make it a claaaic. Same concept as the "TAKE A HIKE" text on the patchwork southwestern cardigan.

Feeling the surfer bear....prob wait to cop from US tho, I'm tired of paying the Euro premium

Damn, why's the Wavy Bear have to be a vest? It might look decent over a demin button, but I really haven't rocked with sweater vests since high school lol.

seems like it will be reasonable price... 245 brit pounds should mean a $295 MSRP here.

Surf Bear on the way to stores
Screenshot_20180206-064735.jpg

Screenshot_20180206-064752.jpg

Dont know how people will feel about the text, but I think it's unique enough to make it a claaaic. Same concept as the "TAKE A HIKE" text on the patchwork southwestern cardigan.

He really did wipe out on the back :wow::rofl:

got a few pings r.e. the size swap facebook group... after the feedback it might be a better idea to open a group chat since most ppl are mobile.
for those interested, what is the best group chat app that works internationally? i'm partial to GroupMe but i'm not 100% sure if that works abroad (i'm in the US).

I told you LoL

Is anybody going to Jimmy Jazz on 125th? I’ve been trying to call and haven’t been able to get through.
Going there in a couple of hours. Gonna update the thread if no one gets there before me.

There are some items on sale but the extra 50% off promotion ended yesterday. The black bear and embroidered eagle are both $99 and those patchwork Tees are $49. The 92 ski gilet jacket is regular price and the best knits are back to regular. USA fleece was also marked down to $99 (Im not 100% sure but I think that’s what I saw). Letterman varsity sold out.

Back
Top Bottom