**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Part 1 of the documentary was good.
Watching it made me think about how many pieces I may actually own.
Dallas asked me that a couple of years ago and I didn't know. I never bothered to count

Does anyone on here actually no how many Polo pieces they have?
If so, are you counting socks, ties and underwear also?

Complex feature was solid. I really wish they let NT's own Pirate show off his collection, as well as 88keys, and Just Blaze. I've always been interested in seeing what specific items from RL draws these guys in.
I have a good idea of the small number "spotlight/standout items" that I own, but I truly have no idea how many individual RL items that I own basics, accessories, etc.. All I know is that I've collapsed two entire closet systems; and I'm now in the middle of upgrading our master bedroom closet. My wife is sick of this RL thing, but she puts up with it because it makes happy. Plus, she has been know to grab a beacon cardigan or two on her way out to dinner with friends.

Complex feature was solid. I really wish they let NT's own Pirate show off his collection, as well as 88keys, and Just Blaze. I've always been interested in seeing what specific items from RL draws these guys in.
I have a good idea of the small number "spotlight/standout items" that I own, but I truly have no idea how many individual RL items that I own basics, accessories, etc.. All I know is that I've collapsed two entire closet systems; and I'm now in the middle of upgrading our master bedroom closet. My wife is sick of this RL thing, but she puts up with it because it makes happy. Plus, she has been know to grab a beacon cardigan or two on her way out to dinner with friends.
Luckily my lady isn't sick of my RL shopping.
She likes to take a scarf, hat or cardigan out.
Now she's starting to see items she like for herself.

If she gets real sick of it I wear a L/XL.

I have never counted, but I have two closets of nothing but jackets and scarves, one master bedroom closet (walk-in large) full of whatever season is it (summer, fall, etc), and two upstairs closets (smaller) full of bagged sweaters..I also have a vacation home with half of my summer/spring gear there which fills up one small closet and one chest. The other shorts, T-shirts, light knits, light weight hoodies, etc get rotated in at my mainstay. I also keep my suits, sport coats, etc in another closet...shoes are sprinkled throughout..accessories and bags as well..usually in dust covers. i couldn't begin to count it all..wallets, socks, ties, underwear, glasses, serving dishes, plates, lamps, rugs, etc..

I have never counted, but I have two closets of nothing but jackets and scarves, one master bedroom closet (walk-in large) full of whatever season is it (summer, fall, etc), and two upstairs closets (smaller) full of bagged sweaters..I also have a vacation home with half of my summer/spring gear there which fills up one small closet and one chest. The other shorts, T-shirts, light knits, light weight hoodies, etc get rotated in at my mainstay. I also keep my suits, sport coats, etc in another closet...shoes are sprinkled throughout..accessories and bags as well..usually in dust covers. i couldn't begin to count it all..wallets, socks, ties, underwear, glasses, serving dishes, plates, lamps, rugs, etc..

Sn to post tho

7FB24B67-3087-4F74-9280-AE4E49E7AD50.png
And the Small Snow Beach pullover got canceled from UK site yesterday.
FYI , the customer service lady said to call the London store . If any of yall wanna give it a shot

I lost a lot of stuff over the years:smh: but I know I have 5 XL storage boxes, a dresser, and a closets worth currently. And about 6 pairs of Sneakers/Boots. If only I knew eBay was coming when I was in High School. :rolleyes

Sn to post tho

Not sure what "SN" means, but posting pics on here is like pulling teeth...I even asked in the FAQ with no response..any host I try to use will show up, then be redX's next min..

Not to mention that when I post it has to be approved by the moderator, so by the time anything does show up, the thread has moved on..

Not sure what "SN" means, but posting pics on here is like pulling teeth...I even asked in the FAQ with no response..any host I try to use will show up, then be redX's next min..

Not to mention that when I post it has to be approved by the moderator, so by the time anything does show up, the thread has moved on..

SN = Screen name.

To host an image > Upload a file.

SN = Screen name.

To host an image > Upload a file.
Gotcha.. Thanks!

Yes, that is what I have learned...so when I am at work posting (which 95% of the time) I don't have pics on that computer, but they are all sitting on a hosting site that I evidently can't use here. All good...I guess I should save them to that computer and attach them here ....aka 1999 :D

Who got a line on those Pwing tshirts? Macy’s is puttting them out as we speak , comes out to about $37 a pop after the coupon .

Hey what coupon you got working for new polo at Macys?

i can't get any of them to work on that new polo bears & allover pennant stuff...

Hey what coupon you got working for new polo at Macys?

i can't get any of them to work on that new polo bears & allover pennant stuff...

You have to do the presale to get the extra 25%...u pick up your items on March 1st

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom