**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Happened to me 2x and after the second time the customer service person (only email by the the way) told me that if your payment method is via CC it will sometimes do that and to register via PayPal for purchasing. Pain in the *** but it worked.
Good lookin' on that info. I was ready to say, "screw 'em", but the price I was trying to finesse was just too good. I'll give a new signup with PayPal a shot tomorrow.

Thanks again.

I don't know if anyone is aware but Urban Outfitters dropped a Vintage 90s RL capsule that sold out in 1-2 days. There is a dope sweater and turtleneck that reminds you of early 2000s Kanye.

UO is doing this thing called Vintage Finds. I guess they purchase them from ebay, etsy , flea markets or swap meets and sell them to the public. These are one offs so no restocks.
Oh well :rolleyes

I was prob the first to benefit from this 4-5 years ago when I copped a red PWing jacket off their vintage collection, it was well documented in this thread...

I dunno how i feel about UO and this vintage stuff tbh. Someone posted in one of the jersey threads they had some "vintage" jerseys for sale, but they turned out to be fakes iirc. They were also in awful condition.

This is news to me, it must of been pretty low key since they have an account to actually sell authentic NBA apparel. The vintage stuff they seem to be doing sounds no different than some swap meet stuff. Surprised they're doing it since they have an Polo account

I was prob the first to benefit from this 4-5 years ago when I copped a red PWing jacket off their vintage collection, it was well documented in this thread...

I definitely remember that...a lot of people I tell to this day don’t believe me that the jacket was on the site

I don't know if anyone is aware but Urban Outfitters dropped a Vintage 90s RL capsule that sold out in 1-2 days. There is a dope sweater and turtleneck that reminds you of early 2000s Kanye.

UO is doing this thing called Vintage Finds. I guess they purchase them from ebay, etsy , flea markets or swap meets and sell them to the public. These are one offs so no restocks.
Oh well :rolleyes
The started this last Fall, and some of the "one-of vintage" peices have looked extra pre-owned that I've seen on Urban Outfitters.

This is the same thing that Ralph Lauren did in 2012 when they launched their own Ralph Lauren Vintage section on the Corporate RL website. They purchased Items right off of ebay, restored them, inserted them intor a lifestyle photograph, and then posted them for sale for 5 X's over the ebay price. This happened the same year that we all voted on the Bring-It-Back Bear campaign. It went so well that RL started manufacturing retro products that we see today. RL does have a library of clothing archives, but they will buy the things they do not have from ebay in order reengineer them for manufacturing (e.g., the NTer that discovered RL bought their sailing piece).

The started this last Fall, and some of the "one-of vintage" peices have looked extra pre-owned that I've seen on Urban Outfitters.

This is the same thing that Ralph Lauren did in 2012 when they launched their own Ralph Lauren Vintage section on the Corporate RL website. They purchased Items right off of ebay, restored them, inserted them intor a lifestyle photograph, and then posted them for sale for 5 X's over the ebay price. This happened the same year that we all voted on the Bring-It-Back Bear campaign. It went so well that RL started manufacturing retro products that we see today. RL does have a library of clothing archives, but they will buy the things they do not have from ebay in order reengineer them for manufacturing (e.g., the NTer that discovered RL bought their sailing piece).

Thats trues. Ive sold the Corporate office several items. They bought my 04 ski shirt and button up. Now i see thats a graphic on the prince street custom. Sailing hoody is coming.. They also bought my Snow Beach Robinhood for good money. Leads me to believe we will still see another Snow Beach Drop: Hoody, Fleeces, Mechanic Jacket, Pants, Green Pullover etc.. since its a Snowboard line.. Only would make sense to do a winter hat and even gloves.. This is just speculation.

On a similar note. Supreme bought my Red Hi tech Fleece Hoody. They put out a fleece really similar to it shortly after.

Anyone know if Pwing Ts are still at 34th st. Been real unmotivated to go get them, but cant pass them up.

For all your Cardigan Killers https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...h lauren&searchPass=exactMultiMatch&slotId=59

Macys Massapequa on Long Island had P Wing tees in M and L in stock. Not honoring coupons but they will hold for the Presale Event March 1st w/20% off.

anyone check out the southwestern cardigan at the Polo Factory stores yet? hows the quality?

upload_2018-2-22_10-0-35.png

Thats trues. Ive sold the Corporate office several items. They bought my 04 ski shirt and button up. Now i see thats a graphic on the prince street custom. Sailing hoody is coming.. They also bought my Snow Beach Robinhood for good money. Leads me to believe we will still see another Snow Beach Drop: Hoody, Fleeces, Mechanic Jacket, Pants, Green Pullover etc.. since its a Snowboard line.. Only would make sense to do a winter hat and even gloves.. This is just speculation.

From what my insider told me..the rest of the OG SB items including Robin Hood and Cold Wave Pants will be making an appearance and will be more accessible than the original SB Capsule they just recently did.

On a similar note. Supreme bought my Red Hi tech Fleece Hoody. They put out a fleece really similar to it shortly after.

Anyone know if Pwing Ts are still at 34th st. Been real unmotivated to go get them, but cant pass them up.

For all your Cardigan Killers https://www.macys.com/shop/product/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-patterned-shawl-cardigan?ID=5170029&CategoryID=4286#fn=GENDER=Men&SIZE=&sp=1&spc=4365&ruleId=102&kws=polo ralph lauren&searchPass=exactMultiMatch&slotId=59
Wow. RL owes you a research and design paycheck. And that Southwestern cardigan is just beautiful. One of the best Spring native items from RL in the last 5 years. RL usually doesn't release this pattern online at all; not even on RL.com.

anyone check out the southwestern cardigan at the Polo Factory stores yet? hows the quality?

upload_2018-2-22_10-0-35.png

My girl actually saw it at Woodbury Commons but couldn’t find my size. They only had XL and up and maybe a handful of Large.

E5A5F8FD-86E4-49BA-ABB4-A7B20E440B95.jpeg
1E2B1DB9-A051-4E6E-B965-59C6A9B7A007.jpeg

If anyone knows where they have a small let me know
Check Ebay for the Southwestern cardigan that the factory outlets are selling. They didn't sell well and were going for $69 last summer.

From what my insider told me..the rest of the OG SB items including Robin Hood and Cold Wave Pants will be making an appearance and will be more accessible than the original SB Capsule they just recently did.
Thats whats up! No word on the hoodie though? That was the strongest piece from the collection in my opinion. One of the best hoodies ever made i think.

Wow. RL owes you a research and design paycheck. And that Southwestern cardigan is just beautiful. One of the best Spring native items from RL in the last 5 years. RL usually doesn't release this pattern online at all; not even on RL.com.

Check Ebay for the Southwestern cardigan that the factory outlets are selling. They didn't sell well and were going for $69 last summer.
I actually sent them a few letters like hey i have more to share if you can throw me a bone.. No response..I would have been able to lace them for the CPRL93 line. Seems they are doing just fine on their own. ahah

That’s the one! Miss my mint Medium. That hoodie fit perfect.

No one was a real fan of the stadium marsh. Looks silly, before a little imagination. Like all Lo it’s how you rock it. May get it altered to fit like this.

Attachments

• 328224CD-C73D-47C8-9987-C263B59E64D3.jpeg
    328224CD-C73D-47C8-9987-C263B59E64D3.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom