**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Lol. Thats crazy. Its like people get star struck over clothing. Same thing happened to me when I wore my pwing creneck to the mall. Dont they know these clothes are available with the proper knowledge/funds. I would admire the clothes and keep it moving but i would never ask someone or poke and prod about it

Asking about fit or where someone got something from is whatever to me. No different than someone asking about a pair of kicks.

Asking to try on someone's stuff is extremely weird though.

I mean I'd appreciate a compliment as much as anyone else, went into an Urban Outfitters and a dude at the front thought it was dope, but I've never been asked to let someone try my **** on. What's even more ridiculous was the fact that it was an actual RL store employee asking me. You know **** is limited when your staff cant even have a shot:lol:

Killer combo
0FD3BCDA-F282-456A-BAF2-E3D30CC2FD5B.jpeg
Definitely compliment each other. :smokin

The sweatshirt is a woman shirt

think the sweatshirt is womens, the hoodie is mens?

feel I should hold off buying anything til i get a better sense what's coming out. Can't spend $ on ralph to same degree I did in 2017. And ralph is pumping out more and more great stuff, so if im not pickier i wont even have space for it all.

already regret buying every single polo factory bear shirt over last year. would have been better off just grabbing all the macy's ones... the better quality on Macys ones is more apparant over time... They don't shrink as much, the white shirts aren't basically see thru like the factory ones eventually are.

think the sweatshirt is womens, the hoodie is mens?

feel I should hold off buying anything til i get a better sense what's coming out. Can't spend $ on ralph to same degree I did in 2017. And ralph is pumping out more and more great stuff, so if im not pickier i wont even have space for it all.

already regret buying every single polo factory bear shirt over last year. would have been better off just grabbing all the macy's ones... the better quality on Macys ones is more apparant over time... They don't shrink as much, the white shirts aren't basically see thru like the factory ones eventually are.

Crewneck is women’s and the hoody is men’s..just like the OG was. Cross flags, cprl, sb, stadium is just a crack in the dam...what I have seen coming is going to break the dam. Get your wallets ready

Crewneck is women’s and the hoody is men’s..just like the OG was. Cross flags, cprl, sb, stadium is just a crack in the dam...what I have seen coming is going to break the dam. Get your wallets ready
Yes, please share ! I don't care if you don't have pics; I just want to know what's coming down the train tracks...:D

D0D4D00F-7C1A-4963-BCF6-165E00D0BC99.jpeg

Stop just stop...‍ *****!!Disgusting. I just watch a mini doc on counterfeiting in Korea and this look like it came from there.This is a candidate for the ox/slashing of the century.

Woulda been nice without the big pony of course, and without the lettering. If it already says polo in the uni symbol whats the point of lettering. The big pony is notorious for ruining otherwise decent pieces.

Back
Top Bottom