**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Looking for this t-shirt... where did this come out?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180718-195838.png
    Screenshot_20180718-195838.png
    826.5 KB · Views: 14
Only top 20 stores will get them in store. Orlando, Vegas, LA, Aurora, Woodbury etc. Everyone else will have to order them for you.

Thanks for the info.. I actually called earlier and they confirmed this as well

Do you have any info on what the next Factory bear shirt will be?

A lot of factory stores got them and sold out immediately

i checked with the 4 polo factory stores near Chicago.. 2 had gotten, 2 hadn't yet.

has the hoodie started shipping to factory stores yet? had only seen the short sleave and the polo so far.

my local outlet has S-XL in that patchwork polo...also have a navy bear sweater, bear wearing a grey sweater with “polo” across it.

i checked with the 4 polo factory stores near Chicago.. 2 had gotten, 2 hadn't yet.

has the hoodie started shipping to factory stores yet? had only seen the short sleave and the polo so far.

Not sure on Hoodie.. I just remember seeing the shirts at mine a few weeks ago and saw someone else comment saying their outlets sold out too

my local outlet has S-XL in that patchwork polo...also have a navy bear sweater, bear wearing a grey sweater with “polo” across it.

The sweater and grey bear shirt were released for June I believe.. or was it earlier this month? I honestly forgot... I’m trying to figure out what the next bear is gonna be myself

If you can somehow get the item #, they can look it up in the system and see which stores have it and you can order it from your factory store to get shipped to either your home or your local store
Fingers crossed someone can post that...

Back
Top Bottom