**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

like the simplicity of this design but can't decide between the t-shirt or hoodie
p1.jpg p2.jpg

How you get it for 23 .com selling for 40, for 23 i'd get both colors
40% this past weekend, grey was sold out in my size though otherwise i would have got both. Also lucked out and nabbed the yellow P2 pullover for 50% off the ticket :nthat:

Stopped on cp-93 and gonna try grab some older limited stuff... Id imagine they won't redo the snow beach bucket hats, so wanted to grab those when a decent price showed up.

This. I'm done with CP-93.

Gonna start focusing on more "Power" pieces from the Stadium to Snow Beach lines that i missed out on. Just gonna take it slow, one piece at a time.

Im plotting on that Stadium P-Wing varsity

Macys has the grey hoodie for 28 sizes s-xxl
Thanks for the heads up! I actually just ordered a bunch of stuff on the low (tees, hoodies) AND got back $55 on a price adjustment for an order i placed this past weekend! Prices were way lower today than they were the other day :nthat:

Did this hit the outlets ? If so HELP WITH A L?
Im heading to Deer park in a few ill let you know what i find homie.

RL.com has another additional 40% going on now. I’ll be passing since I placed an order during last week, but some good prices on a lot of pieces.

Just got back from Deer Park outlet. They only have the Patchwork Hoodie in Small and Medium left in stock.

I caught the XL i needed with the 30% off, came to $126. Glad i waited and passed on this last season!

Just got back from Deer Park outlet. They only have the Patchwork Hoodie in Small and Medium left in stock.

I caught the XL i needed with the 30% off, came to $126. Glad i waited and passed on this last season!

DID THEY HAVE BEDDING? I'm really searching for bedding if anyone can help out it'd be highly appreciated.

If a bear gets released for adults, it won't sit around for long.

Re: outlets. It is hit or miss. If you live close to 1.5 hours away from one, it isn't worth going out there just to be disappointed. There aren't really any deals to be had either. Much of the stock is sold at full price. Outlets in general have become retailers for people who live in the sticks and miles away from major shopping centers.

I just talked to my local outlet...they literally have to order the boy bear/girl bear sheets and comforter for me. They wont be carrying it in the store. They will also allow coupons on it. So take full advantage of family and friends this weekend.

Comforter set is $170 retail
Sheet set is $90 retail

$15-20 more depending on the size

30% discount can be applied

Saw a comforter set resell for $350 on someone’s IG earlier lol

Attachments

• F9B77886-7FF0-46CC-97EA-02F851F61EE5.jpeg
    F9B77886-7FF0-46CC-97EA-02F851F61EE5.jpeg
    299.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Sidenote on the patchwork hoodie... It runs tts and i like the fit overall, but the sleeve cuffs are ENORMOUS in typical PRL fashion. I wear an XL, not sure why the cuffs look like they came off of a 4XL?!

Anyway picked up some tees today, the far left was from marshalls for $12. Black/gold were $23 and the longsleeve green was $12 at the factory outlet.

27C07C45-A33E-4D67-92B8-246B49CDE8B1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom