**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Get to Macy's.com yo

Back to school 20% off on some skier/alpine/climb stuff that's hit the store!

Remember -sort by new arrivals, scan first page and then go to LAST page. That's where I saw these hiding today.

845D30A7-6BF5-43A4-B7BC-4DD769343FE2.png
8EB4B14C-B432-4A12-9991-A98C47C2ECB0.png
CB09A45E-EC31-4DCE-A668-8C076F369928.png

Saw this at nine, sold out lol...thanks for the heads up

sorry, didn't post to Instagram or anywhere else... didn't seem like anybody on IG had noticed yet, at least with posts.

but honestly, you'll still be able to get ALL of these items... at 30% off.. later.. (or more).

you guys know how they flooded market with CP-93 stuff? they'll do the same with all of this, IMO. i think we'll see POLO USA / both ski guys / APLINE-KAYAK/CLIMB stuff in massive quantities... and they'll be slapping the images on all sorts of products: shoes, backpacks, hats, etc.

Anybody own the "Iconic Car Coat"? How warm is it? Best way to wash it? Do the colors run? I'm considering copping it.

Stupid question, does anyone know if a small ever hit the outlets for that tiger denim jacket? Can’t find one to save my life.

If anyone is in Chicago, or will be in Chicago soon...

the 4th floor of the Michigan Ave mansion is currently closed for renovations. They'll be re-opening the 4th floor on the 18th... putting more money/design into the Michigan ave flagship.

4th = home, gift products, candles, etc.

the full line of Ralph's Coffee products will finally be stocked here. They also have a permanent Ralph's coffee cart 7 days a week. (That Ralph's Coffee Cereal Bowl should be stocked by end of month at Chicago and other flagships.) also -- think we'll be seeing the Chicago store getting its own fragrance/signature smell, and a matching candle that you can buy. Looking forward to that... the 3 signature scents from new York stores have all been amazing candles.

Are there a lot of Fakes of the Snow beach drop from a few weeks back? I want to use the Ebay coupon that dropped today on something.

Also how is the fit on the pullover and vest? does it run big? I had the 2xl Rugby hoody and it fit fine,

Get to Macy's.com yo

Back to school 20% off on some skier/alpine/climb stuff that's hit the store!

Remember -sort by new arrivals, scan first page and then go to LAST page. That's where I saw these hiding today.

845D30A7-6BF5-43A4-B7BC-4DD769343FE2.png
8EB4B14C-B432-4A12-9991-A98C47C2ECB0.png
CB09A45E-EC31-4DCE-A668-8C076F369928.png
I can’t find any of these and I’ve been looking for 45min now!

Been sold out since early morning
Lol...he posted that at six this morning...when I checked at nine they were already sold out...the sneakers are still up last time I checked...it’s like stock, by time you hear of it here it’s already too late

Lol...he posted that at six this morning...when I checked at nine they were already sold out...the sneakers are still up last time I checked...it’s like stock, by time you hear of it here it’s already too late

I seen when he posted it, it was in stock like 6-7am. I was debating copping but passed.

It'll pop up again on disco though

Back
Top Bottom