**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

surprised this wasn't mentioned for the saks pre-order stuff. a lot of folks liked it from the old leaked pics.
didn't realize it was corduroy at the time, but definitely different enough to warrant a look... might be something grab-able at 40% off, $237, down the line...

upload_2018-8-9_12-13-59.png

upload_2018-8-9_12-14-11.png

I'm an XL too and you're right, anything desirable or sought after has to be copped with the quickness or you run the risk of missing out... but this looks like a HUGE collection and outside of the staple pieces i think we will see a lot of this Hi-tech stuff hit sale/clearance prices in some capacity for one because of the amount of pieces in the collection...

Looking at this earlier leaked photo, you are right.

2239EB04-1CFD-4C3A-996F-2D3EBDDB8C0D.jpeg

... and the giant Hi-tech logos all over everything else are odd considering a majority of the original line were mostly basic solid/colorblock pieces with a simple patch on the shoulder or chest...

This^^^

Also, anyone got a bead on these? I know the blue kids are out there on the sites, but could these be the adult version? Shouts to Vintagelements Boutique, who only have these photos, and no other info.
37890612_1013184452202980_8208274353444356096_n.jpg

surprised this wasn't mentioned for the saks pre-order stuff. a lot of folks liked it from the old leaked pics.
didn't realize it was corduroy at the time, but definitely different enough to warrant a look... might be something grab-able at 40% off, $237, down the line...

upload_2018-8-9_12-13-59.png

upload_2018-8-9_12-14-11.png

Might be one of those pieces you need to see in person.

is this some type of poncho or cape, with a southwestern theme? (could just be they thru a blanket over the thing)

upload_2018-8-9_12-38-27.png
This serape knit looked promising to me along with the patchwork sport shirt that probably matches the patchwork native hat that is currently RL.com. Those 2 items, along with 2 others that full pictures have not surfaced of are on my list depending on the turn out.

Nice!

Figured this would be one of the bears.. Since they are putting it on everything for the fall. Preppy bear... Maybe another ralph bear - this time the Jean jacket outfit one they are putting on everything... And then the black watch tuxedo bear, with a hood I think, right?

Back
Top Bottom