**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Hi tech hoody yesterday.
55462.jpeg

I haven’t gotten 1 of those 25- 30% emails in months and im a consistent customer... don’t know how they decide who gets them

Seems like they made more stuff ineligible for those emailed coupons than in the past

I've never gotten coupons for the website, and I haven't even gotten an outlet coupon in months, even though my manager who has a total of 2 Polo shirts gets then regularly. Never got the AMEX offer either. This is how you loose a very loyal customer.

It's cheaply made, different material from the paper jackets. If you have a graphic tee underneath it will show through the jacket.
Question; How does Ralphy justify this price point, based off your description? Is it waterproof, or something I'm missing? Your description would equal a $79.00 old school Lo Sport unlined pully. I'm the only guy how likes it, but that price is bonkers. Someone got one on IG for $399.

Question; How does Ralphy justify this price point, based off your description? Is it waterproof, or something I'm missing? Your description would equal a $79.00 old school Lo Sport unlined pully. I'm the only guy how likes it, but that price is bonkers. Someone got one on IG for $399.

or he could be lying so no one else cops maybe it look sick with the camo 1992 shirts under it at the club on drugs and alcohol or something

I need to quit having my coupons go to the “promotion folder”. If I didn’t check here half the time I wouldn’t realize I had’em.

RL kinda wack for these codes. You can’t use em on most the things you’d want. Last time I got a code I was even able to use it on new arrivals and this was last year... I guess they caught on and fixed that

been getting mailers every month now. Kinda cool i hadn't gotten any in a while. Time to get the minion some summer gear.

Quick lil story...

So I was trying to use one of the promo codes posted in here yesterday (shoutouts to all who shared). Prices were looking good. Items were piling up in the cart. And then like that... disco was gone. I see 30% off with MEMDAY, cool. None of my items are eligible though. Subtotal looking kind of Larry Holmes-ish now.

So I call CS. Let me preface this by saying I have the gift of gab lol. You can try this if you want to. But I explained to the lady how I buy Ralph all the time but I don't always log into my account. I've been burned taking that extra second or two and had pieces disappear from my cart so I just checkout as a guest. I was wondering if I wasn't getting promo codes because 75% of my purchases are done as guest.

Anyway, we chat it up a bit and she tries the MEMDAY code which like I said and already knew, it didn't work. So then she offers to apply an internal code for 40% off. 40? Promo code was only for 30 but go on and do your thing, miss.

I should have added another item or two. I should have got her number and kept the plug alive. But this sort of thing happens to me all the time I'm sure it'll happen again lol.

The company has no respect for retro Polo menswear.
I have moved on to European sportswear brands. I'm waiting on
one last jacket. Won't mention which one. They will pull a 700.00 msrp if I do.

Recieved the shield hoody today. Disapointed. Going to return it due to the thin old navy quality. Im not giving ralph my money unless the quality is up to par.

which hoody? grey, stripes, ? if lo is old navy quality now old navy got to be wal mart its all relative

Back
Top Bottom