**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

image.jpg

Got a few of these Tees :smokin

Folks, please believe cats when they say the new Chariots Kswiss line runs HUGE. Size down HARD. Ralphy got me out here lookin' like Lil Wayne in '05 up in this piece in my tank. Actually fits like the original 1992 Summer line T-shirts, which were labeled "The Big Shirt". Just this time, he didn't lable it.

Last edited:
Folks, please believe cats when they say the new Chariots Kswiss line runs HUGE. Size down HARD. Ralphy got me out here lookin' like Lil Wayne in '05 up in this piece in my tank. Actually fits like the original 1992 Summer line T-shirts, which were labeled "The Big Shirt". Just this time, he didn't lable it.
Pics?

BTW, close up of the hat. OG Polo Sport. Bungee strap in back (I cut it because I'm going to have an extended bungee installed.) Fits and shaped like a five panel. Almost parachute like feel. Why can't Ralph make hats like this again? Honestly, this is the only one of these I've ever seen.

IMG_3529Size.jpg
IMG_3525resize.jpg

IMG_3535size (1).jpg

Last edited:
As requested; I damn sure ain't no Fiddy, and sure don't need any wifebeater tight fit, but this is ridiculous. Pictured is a size XL. I only lounge around the house in tanks, (for obvious reasons, lol) so I'll probably keep it, but dang.
IMG_3520JJ.jpg

IMG_3515jh.jpg
I see now, it honestly it isn’t too bad. I bought the tee version in an XL. I wonder if the cut is the same

Haven't been to the outlets in a while. Probably a zoo being Independence Day Weekend. Anything worth copping from Woodbury?

Also, is the Wimbledon collection going to go on sale after the tournament?
Let's hope the Wimbledon collection goes on sale...

Back
Top Bottom