**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I have listened to a lot of dope hip hop in my time on this earth man.
Sorry you playing yourself if you limit yourself to those 2 in every list.
Pac I can see because he made a lot of dope albums and could rap maybe not as technical as BIG but his passion was special and his life was a movie he wasn’t faking the funk. Even if he did start out as a art student.

But BIG had a classic first album his second album had filler but was good. The albums after that all decent but to be fair it was cut and paste because he was gone. BIG was bull****tin half his life. His Moms even said he was fronting. There are numerous things that we later find didn’t match up with BIG’s stories. People who think BIG is top 5 are entitled to do so but I don the see it.

From the words of the legendary Fatlip...

still waiting for ur top 5
:nerd:

I have listened to a lot of dope hip hop in my time on this earth man.
Sorry you playing yourself if you limit yourself to those 2 in every list.
Pac I can see because he made a lot of dope albums and could rap maybe not as technical as BIG but his passion was special and his life was a movie he wasn’t faking the funk. Even if he did start out as a art student.

But BIG had a classic first album his second album had filler but was good. The albums after that all decent but to be fair it was cut and paste because he was gone. BIG was bull****tin half his life. His Moms even said he was fronting. There are numerous things that we later find didn’t match up with BIG’s stories. People who think BIG is top 5 are entitled to do so but I don the see it.

From the words of the legendary Fatlip...

ready to die isnt a classic
ALOT of records from that album
dont stand the test of time
which a classic album should do
a classic album regardless of what era
should still stand the test of time
ready to die is a good album
maybe even great
but not a classic

ready to die isnt a classic
ALOT of records from that album
dont stand the test of time
which a classic album should do
a classic album regardless of what era
should still stand the test of time
ready to die is a good album
maybe even great
but not a classic
Feelings on second album?:nerd:
I always feel like there are some fillers on there.
Some of his best work but also some mediocre ****.

Feelings on second album?:nerd:
I always feel like there are some fillers on there.
Some of his best work but also some mediocre ****.
SUPER FILLER
but of course nyers would disagree
if u condensed that album though
prolly top 5 album alltime
same i think about streets disciple
if nas woulda condensed that
he woulda had another undeniable classic

I was thinking this earlier. What is next? The spring sailing stuff? For some reason spring sailing stuff is boring to me right now. Maybe because it’s still so early in the winter and we didn’t really get anything too great. The p racing was kinda underwhelming.
yacht challenge retro 80s polo sport more cp-93 that’s all I see so far summer p wing stadium could happen feel like they mix the collections and the seasons to spread it out

SUPER FILLER
but of course nyers would disagree
if u condensed that album though
prolly top 5 album alltime
same i think about streets disciple
if nas woulda condensed that
he woulda had another undeniable classic
Life after death over ready to die it was a double album more biggie is a good thing

Putting Kanye as ur top 5 NOW
even though he doesn’t write his stuff
Is crazy
Plus hasn’t had anything great since 2010
Is nuts
He still matters to me and is relevant number five is always the hardest to name drake don’t write his stuff either everyone gets help it’s a collaborative art form

Hello NT can anyone help ID this jacket? Found at my local TJ Maxx. I think it’s past seasons. Tag says Polo Country. Thx

Attachments

• D9A814B6-4F10-4A77-A512-4A5F88D920F2.jpeg
    D9A814B6-4F10-4A77-A512-4A5F88D920F2.jpeg
    275.4 KB · Views: 46
  • EACF9897-3AA7-494F-BAF2-0CF12B8C8536.jpeg
    EACF9897-3AA7-494F-BAF2-0CF12B8C8536.jpeg
    259.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 0CCDFFE5-1E50-498C-8D56-C8F2429D06D3.jpeg
    0CCDFFE5-1E50-498C-8D56-C8F2429D06D3.jpeg
    237.4 KB · Views: 75
Rico since I don’t see anyone here being honest with you. My dude your designs are straight garbage. Making a mock up of something already designed by someone else doesn’t make you a designer. Your attitude also about being better then Ralph’s team can only be laughed at. Humble yourself make something original and then maybe just maybe you won’t be a laughing stock.

He still matters to me and is relevant number five is always the hardest to name drake don’t write his stuff either everyone gets help it’s a collaborative art form
All ye and drake fans try to say that everyone gets help. I write and can tell you that when u have talent you dont need help. Maybe with hooks or concepts. But you should be able to write those verses in between on the toilet or driving in your car with no team around you. Im sure young nas wrote illmatic on the project bench or in the back stair case with no help. No one should be writing verses for you unless your labeled an entertainer and not a rapper. I give ye a pass because he admits to having ghost writers so you can enjoy his music at face value. But while hes a great entertainer he can never be considered on any rap list.

Last edited:
A4F58DD8-F029-4235-83EE-0177435C9CDF.jpeg
40331D6D-2EA2-43D7-AD0A-B4D90A6F8759.jpeg

Again ahead of the curve
2010 Custom blue label merino wool knit sweater and scarf . Arrowhead and Indian head rugby patch (around this time it’s was when talks started about re releasing the polo country Indian line) this is before rugby 🏉 release there Indian head knit they only had patches or accessories (hats slip on’s ect)
Ralph was not doing symbols along w/ the small man and horse until 2013/14 ever in the history of RL at that point.
I did that first
I document everything
And I love the fact that digital cameras date and time stamp everything 😎
7CD49C12-24C2-49DF-88DA-B349D205B14E.jpeg

This hat inspired me to do my the sweater and scarf 🧣

All ye and drake fans try to say that everyone gets help. I write and can tell you that when u have talent you dont need help. Maybe with hooks or concepts. But you should be able to write those verses in between on the toilet or driving in your car with no team around you. Im sure young nas wrote illmatic on the project bench or in the back stair case with no help. No one should be writing verses for you unless your labeled an entertainer and not a rapper. I give ye a pass because he admits to having ghost writers so you can enjoy his music at face value. But while hes a great entertainer he can never be considered on any rap list.
i see a lot of judgment and competition here between strangers all of this should remain neutral and just be an exchange of ideas everyone is different that’s what makes us special there are no rules and no wrong answers only myself and god can judge me let’s try to embrace each other instead of putting each other down all that does is harbor negative feelings thank you everyone for sharing i appreciate all the input it’s how we move forward and not stay stuck in one place it’s all in how you choose to see the world as a reflection of yourself i am 42 been around the globe twice and seen a lot there’s more than my opinion and i like to hear others opinion as well there’s room for everyone itwould be more constructive if the replies to someone else’s list would just be another list if you don’t like someone else’s designs design something else it’s that easy and would continue the conversation more positively thank you and you’re welcome

Last edited:
Illmatic was not just important because of nas lyrics but the 12 producers on that album were the biggest in the game at the time they took a raw once in a lifetime talent and formed a fully baked classic remove those producers and you remove half of the finished product no one can do anything in this world all alone

A4F58DD8-F029-4235-83EE-0177435C9CDF.jpeg
40331D6D-2EA2-43D7-AD0A-B4D90A6F8759.jpeg

Again ahead of the curve
2010 Custom blue label merino wool knit sweater and scarf . Arrowhead and Indian head rugby patch (around this time it’s was when talks started about re releasing the polo country Indian line) this is before rugby 🏉 release there Indian head knit they only had patches or accessories (hats slip on’s ect)
Ralph was not doing symbols along w/ the small man and horse until 2013/14 ever in the history of RL at that point.
I did that first
I document everything
And I love the fact that digital cameras date and time stamp everything 😎
7CD49C12-24C2-49DF-88DA-B349D205B14E.jpeg

This hat inspired me to do my the sweater and scarf 🧣
First Really since 2010 polo hall of fame here he comes patches on shmatas happening long before polo but I dig your style and great idea adding to a scarf didn’t think of that one I blame l.a. for that good looking out on sharing i would have missed a great opportunity for myself

Back
Top Bottom