**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

think im going to limit myself to patches only from now on
IMG_0610.jpg

Love and Blessings to all my polo forum peoples!!! Hope y’all holding up well ! Need some help finding a polo silk robe with a hood... any assist is much appreciated!

Rico where have yoa been mate?

I been battling re sellers.

They want me to PAY them. I refuse.

The versace crowd says leave. Or you will end up like all the other
garbage out there on the Instagram.

The Polo cup has all the marauders out. And their hungry.

I go it alone. Searching for quality. The quality keeps me going.

I hear things out there on the road about a cycle collection coming.

Its gonna get real ugly

1599797179374.png

1599797408387.png

I cant give out info on where things are anymore. They pillaged the cup sport shirts after I posted.

Its every man for them self again.

Last edited:

Rico where have yoa been mate?

I been battling re sellers.

They want me to join them. I refuse.

The versace crowd says leave.. Or you will end up like all the other
garbage out there on the Instagram.

I go it alone. Searching for quality. The quality keeps me going.

Rico... there is a lane for you. Authentic, from the grain, from "back then", street cred established, but forgotten. Quality top notch, and field proven. Not for games, if you purchase from the industrial sites. Never stopped being dope, but cats stopped checkin'. The lane is yours and it is wide open. ;

DSC9990_2.jpg
Skjermbilde-2017-09-13-kl.-13.39.59.jpg
News_022938_Other_001.jpeg
20180118_fullbk_01.jpg

Seek ye forth, my brother, and keep it B-boy. Take a break from the I-talians and holla at the Nordics.

Last edited:

NY IN THE 80S
LOL Pitkin ave purse snatching classic. The blonde kid came back from his excellent
adventure and decided to get some money on the streets.

NOTE*
WHEN THE STADIUM SHORTS DROP, I WILL THINK ABOUT BUYING POLO AGAIN.

Last edited:
^^^ Movie is a classic. One of the, unintentional, funniest films you’ll ever see. It was damn near World War III in the streets of NY, lol.

Im watching movies that have their own little universe.

Mad Max films, Sergio Leone westerns, and these ultra violent cop films that take place in burned out looking Ny places.
Escape from Ny , Cobra, Deathwish 3, the Friday the 13th wilderness, etc .

Im into the universe. I like the films that look like they take place outside civilization in their own
universe.

Im trying to create a universe I can play in for several films like Mad Max.
Im leaning towards that border between canada and the united states in the north west.

Make a few low budget horror films over there. The winters are wintery and summers are lush because not allot of people
be out there. Untouched. Or upstate ny.

Me and some friends decided to buy some film equipment with all the money we saving since
all the clothing stores are closing and we dont play the wait in line raffle ticket limit release games.

Last edited:

NY IN THE 80S
LOL Pitkin ave purse snatching classic. The blonde kid came back from his excellent
adventure and decided to get some money on the streets.

NOTE*
WHEN THE STADIUM SHORTS DROP, I WILL THINK ABOUT BUYING POLO AGAIN.

Those shorts are dropping again?

15987337371868297273281693681125.jpg

Something easy, not really hyped at all. Glad I went a size down though cause this thing is supposedly cut huge

EDIT: Quality on this thing is pretty good
I have this in my collection as well. Posted the photo a few months ago of my rocking it in here with a matching hat. Definitely a baggy fit if you go with your regular size.

Rico scorsese

Make sure your protagonist is draped in the finest italian garments
The protagonist in Tenet is actually called "The Protagonist" and is draped in the finest British haberdashery. They even make a point of telling him, (and I paraphrase), "the levels you about to ball on, that Brooks Brothers you rockin' ain't gonna cut it".

Rico, you're watching "own universe" movies? If you haven't already, sounds like you've got Blade Runner I and II in your future.

Got some new vintage pickups. Flick 'em up later.

so like Quinten films is it the universe they live in or the movie universe they go watch for example basterds and Django vs. dogs and fiction? or like Ralphs life in real life tho? ill take ralphies'

or weren't they free with cologne during the holidays?
Idk.. I think I was a baby when he purchased these. He had 2 of each still with the tags on em... plus another set of towels with the horse. All had the $7 tag from Marshall’s on them

Back
Top Bottom