**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Outlet coupons, anyone? Preferably a 30...
30% off
20201208_133705.jpg

found it....
1607476457838.png
Wow. For once, I won't have to use ANY Navy blue dye! And Navy blue background patch. Cop of general principles for me. I've been waiting for that one new piece to my breath catch in my throat when I saw it. Finally, Ralph. This is what the HI TECH retros should have looked like. Simple. Clean. Wouldv'e been nice if it was unlined nylon, but I'll take it. Nice find, E$crilla.

Update: Awww, maaaannn... Big and Tall. I'm not THAT big or THAT tall. LOL. Damn. They nailed it with the monotone patch colorway, too.

Untitled.jpg

Investigation is on, though.

Last edited:
Wasn't that first one an Kith exclusive?
Kith's raincoat bear was on a navy knit. The toggle bear was on forest green knit. Both were limited but have department store variants (green for raincoat & black for toggle). AFAIK the only difference was the colour, but potentially quality of materials too cause that's ronnie's M.O.

What up ya. Long time follower. First time poster in this thread i think. Having an issue. Got this vest yrs ago. Didnt like the fot too much so kept it in the cut.
E6E7A86B-EEAA-4BAF-922F-8AFB54F3AE44.jpeg
Now im a bit thicker ( pause) and it fits perfect. But realized the socket got messed up and its counterpart wont stay in. The pic below shows a normal socket and the messed up one. Any help?

1FB436DC-131D-46DC-BCC0-47D5D8B7343B.jpeg

What up ya. Long time follower. First time poster in this thread i think. Having an issue. Got this vest yrs ago. Didnt like the fot too much so kept it in the cut.
E6E7A86B-EEAA-4BAF-922F-8AFB54F3AE44.jpeg
Now im a bit thicker ( pause) and it fits perfect. But realized the socket got messed up and its counterpart wont stay in. The pic below shows a normal socket and the messed up one. Any help?

1FB436DC-131D-46DC-BCC0-47D5D8B7343B.jpeg
I dunno if its the best idea, but you try using some pliers to try and "shape" it back to original?

Worst case,probably take it to a tailor or someone like that and see if they can replace it?

You could always just leave it also. IMO, since it still zips up, and the flap with the buttons still closes/covers it still stays closed and keeps you warm and aesthetically looks good, but i get that it would be annoying knowing it doesnt snapclosed.

Cant check out.

Good looks tho
It wouldn’t let me check out on an item last week on the app but then it let me on the mobile site.. try that

it’s on bloomies too FSR 25% off. Tryna wait and see if it hits RL tho since iT’s on the UK site so I can use this 40% phone order I have due to that FedEx mess but idk the timetable from when items hit the US site

It wouldn’t let me check out on an item last week on the app but then it let me on the mobile site.. try that

it’s on bloomies too FSR 25% off. Tryna wait and see if it hits RL tho since iT’s on the UK site so I can use this 40% phone order I have due to that FedEx mess but idk the timetable from when items hit the US site
Im on mobile, no luck.

I dont even know if im still banned from the "online experience" with Macys either. Its been a couple years at least :lol:

Ralph aint the only one that does Polo.

1607157445222.png

1607154124893.png

1607154349396.png

1607155003565.png

1607154602084.png

I dont think anyone will laugh at me for wearing french and italian Polo customs.
The real polo crowd knows what I'm about with the brands I wear.
I try to open minds, but dudes are simple.

1607155426325.png

1607156047250.png

1607155762687.png

1607155616950.png

Aint nobody that's really living this polo lifestyle laughing at my wardrobe.
That crest sweater ironically will be respected in St moritz and Cortina and Monaco
over the chinese original. Keep sleeping.

Once again for the non believers...

I dont need Ralph to approve whats fly.
I know the lifestyle that he re sells to the world.

If they were smart they would steal that nylon oversized snow polo hat
and release their version of it. Then you guys will buy his custom and then call it OFFICIAL. lol

Favorite joint ever...

Wtf I missed the Macy’s drop... hope I don’t take an L on this like the biker hoodie last year
98A062CC-F305-446D-9A33-E2E1D825126C.png

edit:$198 retail
Bloomies still has sizes if you're looking. If you're frugal, Rakuten cashback was 10 percent to go along with the 25 percent f and f deal theyre running. Im sure that price will change over time, but if you want to grab your size now, its available.

Im on mobile, no luck.

I dont even know if im still banned from the "online experience" with Macys either. Its been a couple years at least :lol:
That’s strange. My size just randomly popped up on Macy’s so I just went ahead and copped it with the 30% and activated a 12% cashback at RetailMeNot. It probably won’t be an instant sellout like the biker hoodie but I’m not taking any chances lol

size S, M and XL showing

Back
Top Bottom