**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

You snooze you lose

Screenshot_20201219-093507_Chrome.jpg
I meant like downhill jacket or something. Wtff are those prices???...

rule number 1 of polo club...no posting new items until you get it...I don't want to see someone posting a new item to say they saw it first ...thank you and you're welcome

Is that bottom hoodie in the middle with the horses black or blue

can’t tell from the pic quality and lighting
The “pic quality “ part legit triggered me 😂

but many blue/White Horses

went back and copped the black/red big pony hoody and the navy / grey bug pony hoody.. it was haunting me off I didn’t get those rest lay-up pieces.

The “pic quality “ part legit triggered me 😂

but many blue/White Horses

went back and copped the black/red big pony hoody and the navy / grey bug pony hoody.. it was haunting me off I didn’t get those rest lay-up pieces.
Lol I ain’t mean nothing by that for real.. I meant how it was positioned and the lighting made it hard to tell if it was black or dark blue lol I went to the outlet the other day and saw it for myself. I didn’t see that grey and white beanie that’s was posted from the outlet that was in here with the Polo spell out on it

Lol I ain’t mean nothing by that for real.. I meant how it was positioned and the lighting made it hard to tell if it was black or dark blue lol I went to the outlet the other day and saw it for myself. I didn’t see that grey and white beanie that’s was posted from the outlet that was in here with the Polo spell out on it
Went back past Saturday and they was gone!! Tiger winter hats as well.

the only thing I want is the multi colored beacon-ish fleece.. might shoot back after New Years and see what’s poppin

man I had an extra xl last year ... if I come across it definitely hit you up...same thing happened to me sale price didn't pop up until I logged into my account needless to say xlt is the hack when trying to avoid the Danny devito cut., nice pick up....you can give your review first I just hope the damn thing fits right!

Blue bombin' on 'em.
Blue Bombin' on 'em Hi Tech .jpg

REVIEW: Well, I just had a whole new lane open up for me, cause who knew a Big and Tall XLT fit me pretty much like a regular XXL? And that is the size I would have needed in regular Ralph. XL would have cut it but I would have been wishing I got an XXL. The fit is great on my particular body with this particular item. Well made. They put a little more effort into this one. WARM. A functional pullover piece. This and a sweater or sweatshirt on a blustery day will get it done if you are jumping in and out of the car making runs. And this one is pretty much as pictured. No surprises, except the pleasant surprise of the side zipper. Dopest Lo joint ever made? Nope. I particularly am not the first to reach for all this hybrid stuff, but it ain't too bad. Def keeping it. Maybe, (BIG maybe), will explore the idea of converting it to sleeveless or a vest. Most likely not, but I'll see how that grows on me. The patch is 100% on point.

Looked up and realized I've accumulated so much blue "stuff", I can't help but match. And I'm not even Mr. Matchy Matchy.
IMG_1339.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom